Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Town & Country Shoe Outlet

This app is very important to get early on before you have done too much on your site. I downloaded it to keep me from making more mistakes from pure ignorance of the eCommerce world. We are all learning at some point and it's nice to have a safe backup for when you mess up.

May 1, 2020

Well said! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.

Classy Walking Canes

Pretty simple install and it is on auto pilot from there. We feel more secure with our data being backed up each day.

May 1, 2020

We've got your back!

Trickshop.com

I appreciate the "plug and play" ease with which the Rewind app has enabled me to generate regular back-ups. I would highly recommend their service to any Shopify merchant. It's a small price to pay for peace of mind!

April 9, 2020

That's great to hear! Thank you for writing a review, much appreciated.

Box-Man.ch

J'ai installé cette application afin d'avoir un système qui permet de restaurer de manière différenciée les différents éléments de la boutique, pour faire des backups lorsque je vais faire des modifications ou installer de nouvelles app et aussi pour avoir une sauvegarde automatique. L'installation se fait très simplement et l'interface est très intuitive comparativement à d'autres app.

Dernièrement, j'ai effacé par erreur toutes les pages de mon site :-( En quelques seconde, j'ai pu les ré-installer sans problème en utilisant Rewind Backups. Cela m'a évité de perdre énormément de temps.

Je recommande vivement cette app :-)

April 2, 2020

Merci beaucoup!

Whisker Hut

App is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. Can't ask for more than that. Helps me manage my store without worrying about losing important data.

March 31, 2020

Glad to hear that - thank you for writing a review!

MAVA JEWELRY

Excellent App. Does exactly what you need. And Annie from customer service was great and competent. Thank you again for the great service and client help.

March 27, 2020

Annie is a star! Thank you very much.

Barkley's Mill on Southern Cross Farm

Needed to downgrade my service. Support was very helpful in reaching my goal. It is nice to have trustworthy app developer out there. Highly recommend.

March 27, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! We're very proud of our support team and the reputation that Rewind has built 💪

Fat Bass Tone

**UPDATE 2021 - I accidentally deleted a whole collection of products while doing some routine changes. After a moment of panic, I remembered that we had the Rewind App. All was restored shortly after. This should be the first app that any Shopify store installs. It does what it says, at a good price. The weekly report is great to see what is backed up. I have installed this on 2 stores.

March 18, 2020

Well said! We're proud to have your back - thank you for writing a review.

Seedsheets

I've had two crashes that made me pull out my hair, thankfully the team at Rewind has helped me resolve the issues quickly and revert to an earlier backed-up version. It's like a re-do button for life!

March 5, 2020

Happy to hear that we were able to help out!

Airport Candy

Great app. It just works. It gives me peace of mind and had no problems at all. Have been using it for 2 months now. Would recommend to any online shop!

March 5, 2020