Rewind Backups , 1.010 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de maio de 2021

I worked with Aditya and he was extremely helpful and friendly. Rewind's support team is terrific and I would highly recommend.

melianastyle.com
6 dias usando o app
Rewind deixou uma resposta 28 de maio de 2021

Thank you for the kind words - we're lucky to have Aditya on our team, he is a gem!

Data de edição: 10 de outubro de 2017

Very slick and professional. Impressive but at $39 a month is far from cheap.

Update: - Had to uninstall Super slick and the dashboard is wonderful but for a medium size store to be charging $99 a month is madness
At that price it's worth my while writing my own version with the API.

Playblue
Irlanda
25 de novembro de 2016

Good app to have piece of mind for your Shopify store. A safety net for any possible issues that may occur.

Milanfineart
Data de edição: 17 de dezembro de 2018

I don't have very many products and signed up for the free plan. I don't know how it's possible that they are now charging me $ 8-month fee as saying I have 5000+ records when I don't even have a hundred products. Slimy, sneaky people. Distrust very much! Oh, and they have a no refund policy!

Something to Cherish®
Rewind deixou uma resposta 29 de julho de 2019

Thanks for choosing Rewind to backup your store. We have a very flexible refund policy that will refund any charges to customers who aren't happy with our service.

In your case, you were being billed for the total number of items in your backup, not just the number of products. This would have been explained when you subscribed to Rewind.

We'd be happy to refund you the $8 fee - simply contact us at help@rewind.io or 1-855-5-REWIND and we'll refund you the full amount.

16 de agosto de 2017

Must to have!! Great App!! Don't miss anything

Sexyrealsexdolls
5 dias usando o app
24 de setembro de 2018

Does what is says on the tin. I am very happy with this app so far. Easy installation and setup. I hope to never have to use it but knowing I have it gives me a lot of peace of mind.

You Biscuit (Pty) Ltd t/a Nifty Gifts
África do Sul
4 dias usando o app
7 de maio de 2021

Easy to use, easy to install, personal care and support already after only being a Customer for 3 days. Makes me worry a lot less knowing i have this service ! Thank you Aditya Shah for answering all of my questions and helping me to understand how the back up works and restore's

WearMyWardrobeOut
Reino Unido
4 dias usando o app
Rewind deixou uma resposta 19 de maio de 2021

Aditya is an All-Star, thanks for giving him a shout-out! We are very proud of our support and success teams :)

1 de março de 2020

I used this app only once recently. It was useful to find and publish an older version of one of my items. However, the Meta title hasn't been changed so I had to amend it manually. It was ok because I had only 1 item to change. But if I had 100 items, It would be a nightmare.

Natural Tendance
França
3 meses usando o app
28 de janeiro de 2020

I was looking for a way to back up my store as I am moving to Shopify after hearing of the price increase and all the downtime in the last month with Big Commerce. I saw that Rewind would give me the piece of mind that when my website migrated to Shopify I would have a back up if anything went wrong. I will continue to use Rewind on Shopify. Customer Service is also responsive and helpful.

Coastal Gifts Inc.
3 dias usando o app
Rewind deixou uma resposta 29 de janeiro de 2020

Thank you for writing a review, we're so glad to have you on board! Welcome to Shopify :)

21 de agosto de 2019

They charged me without asking me.I dont recommended!!!! this is not honest.I'm very angry!!!!!!!!!!

Vintagepillowsstore
Turquia
2 meses usando o app
Rewind deixou uma resposta 21 de agosto de 2019

Hi there,

As we bill through Shopify, we must receive your approval prior to being able to charge you. We can see that you selected and approved the charge for your plan on June 11th, 2019 at 2:49AM EST. Regardless, if you feel you may have selected the wrong plan or weren't happy with the product, we will gladly refund you. Please contact our help team at help@rewind.io to arrange for your refund.