Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $39/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Toys N Toys Baby Shop

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Multiple times now my Shopify store has had the strangest problems. Recently all the products in the store had their second product image disappear. Ive got more than 2000 products so scrambling to find the images and re-upload would have been hell. For some odd reason the other day I looked up this app and downloaded it. Used it twice ever since and its been nothing less than a godsend. Backups aren't a joke. This app takes it seriously. Highly recommended.

May 5, 2021

"Backups aren't a joke." – you're speaking our language!

Premier ETAGE

Location France

We use the app from day one as we have many products and different staff adding them on the website. We are reassured to know that in case of mistakes we can easily recall the previous version of the product's description. As we are using HTML tabs, it is very useful if someone mess up with the code while writing the description : 1 click and the HTML code is back. Also, knowing that we have a backup of the themes is very reassuring as we work a lot on them and sometimes have conflict with apps. If we do not identify the bugs immediately, it is almost impossible to fix it via the 'previous version' feature of Shopify. With Rewind , we can fully recall the website until the version with the bug fixed and so identify the issue. It will be almost impossible with Shopify integrated feature because we will have to do it page after page...and in the correct order. We love the app, it is more just than a tool you will use at the critical moment. It is also affordable and suggest you to go for the plan with the 'live backup feature'. BTW, we strongly suggest you to try to recall pages, themes, products when you install the app so you are sure it is working and you know what to do the 'D-day'. Better to be prepared than adding stress when your website is in trouble ;)

May 5, 2021

Great tips in here, thanks for sharing! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying peace of mind with Rewind.

Jude Connally

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Seamless setup and great support. Kaleigh was very responsive and was able to resolve our issue very quickly

May 5, 2021

Love to hear that, thank you!

SearchFindOrder

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to setup, works perfectly and backs up all essential and critical information needed in case of human error or failure.

well said!

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

May 5, 2021

We take pride in our support team! Thanks for your review.

Breathing Travel | Sand Free Beach Towels

Location Australia

So easy to set up and the support team was quick and detailed to answer my question! I haven't restored anything yet but it's good to know that I can and won't lose my entire store if things go south.

Lion Country Supply

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is a lifesaver. It works really well and is easy to understand. The ability to restore now and to restore just one product, one collection or the entire site makes this ideal for this site and all my client's sites.

Pistom

Location Angola

I installed this app a few days ago and it is such an excellent app.I had lost some products o my store and could restore them all with a click of a button.

GoodPostureNow

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

There are plenty of reasons to like this app. 1. Backing up is a seamless and easy experience.
2. Having your store properly backed up grants a sense of security and puts your mind at ease when making edits or changes.
3. Customer service is very helpful and polite in their service.

Lang Dienstleistungsmanagement

Location Germany

Creating a backup with Rewind is child's play. It's even fun. I can finally make sure that all my data is always safe.