Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Rugged Motorbike Jeans

The suport is pretty good and fast. But at $60 per year (or $300 over 5 years) its quite an expensive solution. (especially when you can do this basically for free on any wordpress site). But will keep it for now.... start running multiple sites and your bill is quite huge.

Should be priced MUCH better, otherwise cant complain about the app.

Bay Area Fair Trade

Good to know there is always a backup.

The One Fusion

the report is good, the backup is good.

Trek Light Gear

It's difficult to leave a review until I've had a need to restore from backup, but I am very pleased with the user experience so far so consider my review for that. Coming from a previous Magento site, the thought of not being able to backup on Shopify was too much - I've seen firsthand the things that can go wrong, especially when adding apps and editing the source code.

While I do think this should be a feature built into Shopify and not something we should have to pay extra for, the app does a good job of showing me what's backed up and when and stays out of the way otherwise. The peace of mind alone is worth the small monthly fee - though if it was any more expensive I'd have reservations.

Back to changing the world, one hammock at a time!

Vfm Uneq 1

I haven't used it yet but I'm confident it will work fine and it's at a fabulous price.

Dozze

Haven't had to restore anything yet but I receive weekly reports from Rewind with a backup summary which is great. Submitted a query and received reply back same day. So far so good.

Sdgpos2015

We are still in the early stages of us this app, thus far it is working correctly.

Baja Bobs

Haven't had to use Rewind software yet so I left out one star until I actually need to restore from a backup. Other than that very pleased so far.

Thaiamuletsales

Hard to say if the app is amazing or not, until you have to use the backup to restore your data. Thankfully we haven't. I do feel more secure knowing there is a backup though. It took easily 100 hours to input the data into our store, and the thought of losing it is scary.

So, how do you review an app that you think is working, but won't know until you need it?

Artisanscorner1

I am quite happy with my rewind program. I can check to see how my site is doing!