Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Jude Connally

Seamless setup and great support. Kaleigh was very responsive and was able to resolve our issue very quickly

May 5, 2021

Love to hear that, thank you!

SearchFindOrder

Easy to setup, works perfectly and backs up all essential and critical information needed in case of human error or failure.

well said!

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

May 5, 2021

We take pride in our support team! Thanks for your review.

Breathing Travel | Sand Free Beach Towels

So easy to set up and the support team was quick and detailed to answer my question! I haven't restored anything yet but it's good to know that I can and won't lose my entire store if things go south.

Lion Country Supply

This app is a lifesaver. It works really well and is easy to understand. The ability to restore now and to restore just one product, one collection or the entire site makes this ideal for this site and all my client's sites.

Pistom

I installed this app a few days ago and it is such an excellent app.I had lost some products o my store and could restore them all with a click of a button.

GoodPostureNow

There are plenty of reasons to like this app. 1. Backing up is a seamless and easy experience.
2. Having your store properly backed up grants a sense of security and puts your mind at ease when making edits or changes.
3. Customer service is very helpful and polite in their service.

Lang Dienstleistungsmanagement

Creating a backup with Rewind is child's play. It's even fun. I can finally make sure that all my data is always safe.

Covenant Security Equipment

I used the app to help restore a theme back to previous version that was compromised when I made a mistake modifying some code. Customer service was top notch and responded to my request promptly.

Eyefood Factory France

A very easy and friendly user interface. We have many interns and employees working on the website and it is reassuring to know that we have a backup in case they change critical settings or erase something. Since we have the app we are more keen to delegate and this freedom give ideas to our team to improve our website as they know there is a safety net (we told them what was not saved too ! :) Always keep in mind Shopify is easy to use, yes, but not magic and does included historic of versions ro backup feature ! Congrats to the dev, it is affordable and simple to use.