Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $3/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Mensuas

Rewind was recommended to me by my agency because if you didn't know backing up the data in your store is a merchant's responsibility. Still, I did my own research because the privacy and security of my store and customer data are critical to my business. Rewind is the only certified backup app and the only one I trust to store it securely. Their 7-day customer support team is another big plus as let's face it, data loss is never going to happen at a convenient time!

LumoLamp

App is decent. But the customer service is awesome!! They help you 24/7 and give you the best support possible! Especially Logan and Noah are doing a great job!

Gingersnaps

We are very happy to find this app. This gave us assurance that all of our hard work in building our gingersnaps.com.ph will be secured and protected.

August 18, 2021

We're glad you found us!

Mia & James

I was recomended this app and evernthough i havent had to use it yet. It is a must for all stores regardless of the business, you just never know when something could go wrong!

Well said - thank you!

Swell Composites

Been using the app for a few months and have found it really useful. I've used it to restore my theme when I accidentally installed another app the broke it. And I've used it a few times to restore products. works well.

August 5, 2021

So glad that we were able to help recover your theme after another App broke it – this is something that happens way more than most store owners would think. We see it all the time!

Abysm Internal

AWESOME! Yes, it happened, something I moved on the code (?) destroyed like half my descriptions, thanks to Rewind I was able to recover the lost work in just a few clicks!!!!! For a very reasonable price, it is a lot of peace of mind!

August 5, 2021

Great to hear we were already able to help you out!

BH_Montecito

So far, so good! I didn't find the plan I wanted right away, so I contacted support. The rep was very helpful and made my plan available right away with some excellent advice about our growing business and how the plans work. She also gave me a great tip about another of their apps I plan to get!

August 5, 2021

Happy to hear that our support team was able to help you out - we think we've got the best in the biz! Thanks for reaching out about a specific plan, Shopify doesn't always make it easy for us to present the right plans.

WAG

We installed Rewind backups as suggested by our Dev. App is great and does the job silently in the background and such a peace of mind to have backups going on 365 days! You can track back any changes made in the backend from products to themes.

August 5, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate your trust 🙌

Daneson

We've been using Rewind Backups for years and it gives us the peace of mind of knowing that almost everything in our store is backed up automatically.

August 5, 2021

Great to hear you're enjoying that Rewind peace of mind!

Remedy's Nutrition

Love this app. Makes backing up super easy. With over 400 products, this is very important to us. Thanks Rewind :)

Love this review! Thank you for trusting Rewind, we've got your back 💪