Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pawprint Illustration

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is a lifesaver. I was having trouble understanding something and the customer service from Noah was extremely helpful, helped me get my head around the issue within minutes. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rewind Backups - thanks so much!

Lake Effect Gallery

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Five shiney gold starts to REWIND for saving my rear and web site. I've been using Rewind since I moved our website to Shopify just because I knew that some day it was going to be needed. (15 years in IT taught me that one.) So three years slip by and the back ups just happen without anyone giving it a thought . . . until whammy. My carefully edited CVS file import went crazy and placed all kinds of ANSI II funky charcters all over my wonderfully written product descriptions when I imported ALL my products with new pricing! ouch . . . took me a day to realize how big a problem I had. And then I remembered . . REWIND has my back. It was painless to back up 2 days on my product information and have it restored via Rewind. Now I'm back at updating my pricing with corrected csv files and all is well. Heavy sigh and 5 stars.

McGuire Diamonds

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

literally just saved 2 years work. I need to hug someone. Thank Thank Thank Thank you.....I really recommend

Vineyard Wine Cellars

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support team is awesome, very patient back and forth with me being the weak link in the chain. The rewind backups product rocks!

Natural Health Heals

Time spent using app About 1 month

The support team was great. They responded very quickly and gave me the information that I needed. I'm glad that I chose Rewind Backups for our store.

Sneak

Time spent using app About 2 years

Feels nice to have the security of the Rewind Backup app. We weren't originally aware that Shopify backed up our information, but were unable to provide us with any information if our site went down, so it's good to know this in place, not only to fix any major issues, but also revert some smaller mishaps.

K.C. Strings

Great customer support! I had to have an export of my old website created and listed the email containing the export, it hardly took anytime at all for them to send it to me again. So grateful

Woodwudy Wholesale Flooring

Time spent using app 1 day

It was a great experience, Igor was very helpful through out the whole process. and now we can sleep at night with peace of mind of no matter what our store is protected.

Gym and Fitness

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 years

We have been using Rewind for over 3 years now across a portfolio of 5x Shopify stores. The product is great, with our favourite feature being the ability to go back in time and see when changes were made to product listings. What's more is that the team actually approached us to offer us a better/cheaper plan due to the number of stores we have. Great custom centric service!

Thicket

Time spent using app About 1 month

I appreciated the onboarding call and I feel some peace of mind knowing I'll have backups of my site in the event that anything ever happens!