Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Beautiful Robes

Not only has it been doing what I have needed it to (does what it says on the tin), but in my haste to clean up my apps, I accidentally deleted the app. Panicked, I went to their website and connected with customer support (Logan) and she stepped me through how to reinstate my account. And like she said, all my previous backups were there waiting for me. I am seriously impressed, and this bungle on my behalf only took about 2 mins to rectify. Great service, great app. Well done team. From Alison @ beautiful-robes.com

HRDQ

You never realize the value of backups until you need them. We've had the Rewind app for some time and used them to recover from some of our Shopify "experiments". After an uninstall gone haywire - our store was completely scrambled. Kaleigh at Rewind really helped us out of a jam that had our store shutdown for almost six hours. We were able to get back online, salvage a few orders and breathe a sigh of relief. Rewind is a great app to have. You'll never regret it if you need it.

ELM USA

I have had the Rewind app for about 5 years and thankfully never had a reason to use it...But today I accidentally deleted some products that were very time consuming to list. Rewind to the rescue!! It was so easy and seamless to restore. Thanks!!

February 9, 2021

Thank you for trusting us from the beginning! So glad to hear we were able to help out.

Vytaliving

My store has been using this app for over 2 years now and has proved vital when themes or products have gone wrong. Highly recommend!

February 9, 2021

Thank you! We're proud to have been a part of your journey.

Martous Naturals

I wanted an app that would backup my shopify store and this app is it. I mistakenly deleted my store's collection and I was frantic. Then I remembered that I had the Rewind app (THANK GOODNESS). I wasn't able to get it back at first (it was an error on my end of course) so I contacted customer support and Annie Kitiwano got back to me along with the help of the developers and I was able to retrieve what was lost. I can't Thank you guys enough. Anyone reading this please please get this app and worry no more.

February 9, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I'm glad to hear we were able to help out! Annie is definitely a rockstar :)

Lalage Beaumont

Rewind has been really great. Everyone we have spoken to has been extremely helpful and we would highly recommend.

February 9, 2021

Glad to hear that, thank you!

Mentor 24 GbR

We are excited about Rewind. The app runs very quickly and, above all, reliably! That is exactly what makes a good backup solution!

February 9, 2021

We pride ourselves on this! Thank you for the review.

It's Juliet

Amazing. I think every Shopify merchant should have this app if they have any other apps on the app store. We had never experienced what we experienced with most of our site getting deleted from another app and immediately after rebuilding it back up manually, we quickly scrambled to find an app like this. It is so simple to use, it backs up everything, and support is there to help you 24/7 and all hand holding if necessary. We had PTSD so the hand holding really helped lol. It really should be on the Shopify homepage as a precaution because other apps are risky and this could save you. We won't ever delete this! Thank you to Annie, Lucas, and the whole team! Life saving. We wish we had this sooner! 100% don't hesitate and download this now to be 100% safe!!!!!!!

December 17, 2020

Couldn't have said it better ourselves 😅 You're right though, apps creating unintended conflicts/issues is much more common than merchants assume. We're so glad to hear we were able to help out!

Colzani Boutique

This is the 1st app we've installed, got an issue with a theme update and support was very kind helping us in getting out of trouble quickly. Definitely recommended

December 17, 2020

We're flattered to have been your 1st app + are glad to hear we were able to help out!

Woodland Essence

Rewind has saved us on a few occasions when we had inadvertently deleted some new pages for our store. Annie in tech support was extremely helpful and prompt in helping us resolve our technical issues. Very good app! Tom G

December 17, 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Tom! We're lucky to have such amazing customer support team members like Annie :)