Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tech21 - UK

The account managers are incredibly helpful and super quick at replying! Integrating the app with a new store was quick and easy.

September 21, 2021

thank you!

Mary Jane's Headquarters

Absolutely love this app. We lost a bunch of blog posts a few months back, because of users error of one of our employees, we thought we could restore them using Shopify and when we realized we couldn't, and that the same thing could happen - we installed Rewind. And now I sleep easy at night!

TINTO

I've implemented it to our store, had a few questions about it, and their support team sent me an email before I reached out to them asking if they would like a quick walk through of the app. All my questions were answered and was overall satisfied. Thank you Aditya!

Mensuas

Rewind was recommended to me by my agency because if you didn't know backing up the data in your store is a merchant's responsibility. Still, I did my own research because the privacy and security of my store and customer data are critical to my business. Rewind is the only certified backup app and the only one I trust to store it securely. Their 7-day customer support team is another big plus as let's face it, data loss is never going to happen at a convenient time!

LumoLamp

App is decent. But the customer service is awesome!! They help you 24/7 and give you the best support possible! Especially Logan and Noah are doing a great job!

Gingersnaps

We are very happy to find this app. This gave us assurance that all of our hard work in building our gingersnaps.com.ph will be secured and protected.

August 18, 2021

We're glad you found us!

Mia & James

I was recomended this app and evernthough i havent had to use it yet. It is a must for all stores regardless of the business, you just never know when something could go wrong!

Well said - thank you!

Swell Composites

Been using the app for a few months and have found it really useful. I've used it to restore my theme when I accidentally installed another app the broke it. And I've used it a few times to restore products. works well.

August 5, 2021

So glad that we were able to help recover your theme after another App broke it – this is something that happens way more than most store owners would think. We see it all the time!

Abysm Internal

AWESOME! Yes, it happened, something I moved on the code (?) destroyed like half my descriptions, thanks to Rewind I was able to recover the lost work in just a few clicks!!!!! For a very reasonable price, it is a lot of peace of mind!

August 5, 2021

Great to hear we were already able to help you out!

BH_Montecito

So far, so good! I didn't find the plan I wanted right away, so I contacted support. The rep was very helpful and made my plan available right away with some excellent advice about our growing business and how the plans work. She also gave me a great tip about another of their apps I plan to get!

August 5, 2021

Happy to hear that our support team was able to help you out - we think we've got the best in the biz! Thanks for reaching out about a specific plan, Shopify doesn't always make it easy for us to present the right plans.