Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Reinforced Beds

Rewind is an absolute lifesaver. Everyone makes mistakes, so it's a genuine relief for us at The Reinforced Bed Company to know that this backup app can help us recover lost content. It's also affordable in contrast to many other Shopify apps.

October 19, 2020

We're very glad to hear that! Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

RedButterfly by Omaris

Rewind Backup is a great app. This also provides amazing customer service. Thank you, Annie <3 I recommend this.

October 1, 2020

Annie is an absolute star and we're proud to have the support team that we do! Best in the biz. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

rooem.

Smooth app. Only needs to be installed and we can sleep safe and sound. Support also answered my inquiries effectively and fast.

October 1, 2020

Not sure anyone has ever referred to us as smooth before, but we like to hear it! Thanks for the kind words 🙌

cueboss.com

I use the app to back up my shopify store in case disaster struck and i lost everything. For the price I,d say it is very worthwhile.

September 8, 2020

Glad to hear we're protecting your store! Thank you for trusting Rewind.

LifeEzr

it works.

September 8, 2020

short and sweet - thank you!

SM Magnetics

I recommend this application to all Shopify store owners who are doing any kind of development. I received excellent customer service when I had some specific questions about the information that was backed up. The response was fast and the questions were answered and I was on to my next task. This app truly has given me the peace of mind knowing that I can basically hit the undo button if I mess anything up during my website development.

September 8, 2020

We're so glad to hear that! Thanks for writing a review, we celebrate each and every one :)

Cancer Wellness Support Op Shops

Backups are essential! And Rewind Backups provide our organisation with peace of mind that our important ActiveCampaign data is backed up.

Functional and easy to use, and great support.

Evangeline Specialties

This app was recommend by our developer. We are using the basic plan. It's reassuring to have a backup option in case of user error.

August 13, 2020

Glad we're able to provide that peace of mind! Thank you for writing a review :)

Marquis Water Gardens

We are using it on all three of our websites for over 3 years now. The ability to rewind any page to any version is invaluable. Especially when you have many people working on your website - mistakes are bound to happen.

August 13, 2020

Thank you for trusting us over the years 🎉

Clinical Research Dental

Their customer support team is very easy to get a hold of and helped answer some questions we had before installing this app. So far we find the interface very intuitive and easy to use. Another stress off our minds. Now let's hope we never have to use it, haha.

August 13, 2020

We take pride in our support team, thank you for the kind words!