Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Arousing Appetites

Fantastic service and great app that's been a lifesaver. Thank you!

Electrictrike Com

Great app! This is a lifesaver for us. Thank you!

Ebikekit

Great app for keeping backups! Highly recommended.

Zaknoyle

This app has already helped me undo a few changes on my store that were mistakes. Definitely recommend it!

Dimitramilan

I have used this app once to revert a bunch of my products back to previous versions, and it was a nice feature that saved me time having to back into each product one by one to change their descriptions.

Ouroboros Herbals

Good to have! I just had to use it to restore my theme and everything looks good.

Creativebydesign

Excellent app! Easy to install! This app will help you sleep better at night! How? If your site crashes or you delete something by accident, rewind to the rescue! A backup app should be the first app you install!

Twc Inspire

Love this app, I rest a little easier now knowing I can recover lost items if needed.

Gr8grab

Awesome backup app, highly recommeded!

Yellowhousebookrental

I lost all of my blogs about 2 months ago, with just the click of the wrong button. I found out about Rewind and they took the time to help me figure out how to recover many of the blogs that everyone else said could never be recovered. Rewind is now backing up all of my work and I don't have to worry about losing any of them again. THANK YOU! Rewind!