Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Yellowhousebookrental

I lost all of my blogs about 2 months ago, with just the click of the wrong button. I found out about Rewind and they took the time to help me figure out how to recover many of the blogs that everyone else said could never be recovered. Rewind is now backing up all of my work and I don't have to worry about losing any of them again. THANK YOU! Rewind!

Logues Shoes

We have found this app great to be able to back up as we lost a lot of our seo information when our soft wear wiped our data.

Born To Produce

Really great App, highly recommended.
Jay - www.BornToProduce.com

Clear Lights Tech

Obtaining Rewind services is really a no-brainer. These guys make my life so easy, no headache, no hassle.
I can't recommend them highly enough. Give them a shot, I promise it will be the best decision you made for your business all year.

Rugs Of Beauty

Great App! Peace of mind if you've spent a lot of time working on your store. Easy to setup and great support.

Leisuregames

Thankfully I've not had a need to try restoring anything yet, but it appears to have backed everything up as it "says on the tin", so I can't fault it.

Trind 2

Rewind has been on time all the time with backing up our stores. It is a very reliable app for backing up our files and themes. I would recommend Rewind to any business using Shopify.

Hi Little One

I love the security Rewind provides. Super simple set up and runs on autopilot.

Honeysu

Gives us peace of mind! The app works in the background and sends automated emails every night informing the backup has been performed. A necessary service for any business using Shopify.

Familytentcamping

It has been very comforting to know data is backed up on site. Thank you!