Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $39/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gsistore

We installed this the first day we moved to Shopify. Even though we never had to recover data in 10 years of online business it is nice to know we are protected just in case.

Casals Classical Lps Cds

Outstanding app in every way - easy to install, user-friendly. An inexpensive way to bring great peace of mind - highest recommendation!!!

Luxlair

All of our inventory, including custom changes we had spent weeks making, was deleted in an instant by an update gone wrong from our supplier.

We had no backup. It was devastating.

Never again, now that we've found Rewind. It's an excellent app. Extremely easy to use. Set it and forget it. Every Shopify store should have this app. Period. Thank you, Rewind!

Zasttra Com

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

One of the most highly recommended apps for Shopify. Prepares you for the unexpected. Take it from us. We've been there. A+++

Hi Gear 2

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Rewind made it easy for me to be the hero! We needed effective backup and recovery solution and I was able to find and install rewind within minutes. There extra touch of customer support was apparent, even though I have not needed it yet.

Matriarch Perfumes

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This program is a lifesaver, wouldn't want to be without it!

Donachellis Home Store

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app! Gives you peace of mind knowing that should anything happen, your entire store is backed up on a regular basis. We highly recommend it!

Familia Indo

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

$5 / month for peace of mind? totally worth it!

Kilnfrog Com

We started using Rewind a few weeks ago when we learned that our data was not backed up by Shopify. Thankfully, we have not needed the service but, we have the peace of mind that we are secure.

Shopping For A Change 4

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

So far so good. Easy to install. I can see everything that is backed up, but haven't had the need (fortunately) to revert to a backup. Honestly, I hope I never need to but good to know all of our hard work will not disappear not that I have Rewind.