Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gw Little

Time spent using app About 2 years

There's no worse feeling than not having a backup when you need it most. Experience has taught me to always, always have reliable backups, you will need them at one point or another.

Rewind has been the easiest and most powerful backup system I've ever used. If you value your time and data Rewind is for you. The weekly summaries provide insight into your store's activity, new customers, product changes, and much more.

Twice now I've had to reach out for help and the level of service I've received was amazing. Way above the call of duty and more than willing to help in areas even outside their app. I strongly recommend this app and company.

Sexylittlething

Perfect app! Gives me great peace of mind.

Shopstara

Location Singapore

This app is simply awesome. It will save you from nightmares.
Must have app for stores owners with tons of products

Colorit

It's a little bit pricey for something I hope to never use, but it's a good insurance policy if the poop hits the fan.

Aquadesign

Time spent using app About 2 years

We're already had an instance where a liquid file was incorrectly edited and Review Rewind saved our bacon (kept us from a terrible mistake). We were able to successfully restore the original file with no damage. Review Rewind = backup insurance. Easy to install.

UPDATE 10/02/18: I contacted support because I couldn't "Rewind" several liquid snippets. They fixed the issue in no time and was fast on a response. Still highly recommend this app since this is the second time it has saved my bacon!

Rex with Aqua Design | https://aquadesign.com

Alignment Pro

Great Product and Peace of Mind with Rewind.

Nutshell Cases For Mobiles

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Piece of mind, easy to use, recommended. Mark :-)

Shop Sapphire

Time spent using app About 1 year

Thank you, Rewind, for always being there. It is a very secure feeling to know that whatever happens, my website is safe. I am still learning many of the features on Shopify and how to use them. I feel much more confident about trying new things and experimenting with changes when I know that Rewind has my back. I especially appreciate the weekly reports. I highly recommend Rewind for anyone with a website on Shopify.

Storiarts

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very pleased with the combination of feature-richness and ease-of-use in this app. It has provided more than it's cost in peace of mind for our team.

Ihuman

Time spent using app About 1 month

A+ service. Have not had to retrieve anything but trust it would be easy. Inexpensive insurance/disaster recovery. https://ihuman.co/