Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Crosswordsite

You have a great store. You have invested thousands of hours in it, and a lot of money. It provides you with income you used to dream about. And then you install an attractive-looking but defective app which wrecks the lot. Or you hire some goon of a coder who does the same thing. Or anything. What do you do?

I thought about that nightmare scenario. But not for long. I thoroughly researched what was out there and found and installed Rewind. Now I sleep more soundly. Have I tested it? Of course. Only a fool wouldn't. I have deleted bits of my store and then restored them with Rewind. And it works, easily and quickly. Have I deliberately wiped my whole store and tested whether Rewind would rebuild the entire thing? I'm not that brave. But I'm confident it would.

You have got to be a back-up freak these days. Back up your desktops in the cloud, or on external disks you keep in the garage. But for me, for my Shopify store, it's Rewind.

Airablo

Easy to install and help us to sleep

Red Bird Gifts

I have been using it for about 3 weeks now. Great app. Very easy installment. Hopefully I'll never need one of the backups. It is great to have as a piece of mind considering the endless hours of work going into the online store. Don't want to see it ever lost by something out of my control.

For The Ageless

Suicide prevention app that ought to be bought by and integrated by Shopify as part of its core functionality. Superb customer service.

Snogear

So far so good. Works smoothly and is trouble free.

Arousing Appetites

Fantastic service and great app that's been a lifesaver. Thank you!

Electrictrike Com

Great app! This is a lifesaver for us. Thank you!

Ebikekit

Great app for keeping backups! Highly recommended.

Zaknoyle

This app has already helped me undo a few changes on my store that were mistakes. Definitely recommend it!

Dimitramilan

I have used this app once to revert a bunch of my products back to previous versions, and it was a nice feature that saved me time having to back into each product one by one to change their descriptions.