Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

From $39/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited February 28, 2017

The app seems to work well and has a well designed interface for backing up. We have not tried a restore yet, but app appears professionally made and shows a breakdown of each type of item backed up separately. This is a good app for some security.

Handmade Tile By Emu
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 16, 2016

Love the peace of mind this app brings.

Sacred Botanica
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 15, 2016

5 stars! Outstanding app. Easy to use and provides peace of mind in case something goes awry. Nice to know that our site is backed up.

Dark Elf Dice
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 13, 2016

Great app and it has saved my work couple of times.

5 star for this app for sure.

Weriton
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 13, 2016

Everyone wants an app that just works reliably. While we have not had to do a restore from Rewind yet, it is nice to know we have taken the right steps to prepare ourselves. Simply. Reliable. What else does anyone need?

Rosemarys Garden
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 12, 2016

Great app, does what it says it will.
Peace of mind knowing things can be quickly recovered if falls over.

Bone Art 2
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 11, 2016

Installation was easy. Haven't had the chance to use it and I hope I never will.

Geekyget
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 8, 2016

Works great, easy to use. Glad to have the backup if I need it!

Tnt Dynamite Detailing
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 31, 2016

SAVED ME!! FIVE STARS!! WAY TO GO REWIND!!! ... IF YOU HAVE A STORE AND DO NOT HAVE AN APP TO BACK UP YOUR STORE, omgOMG.....YOU ARE JUST PLAYING WITH FIRE! ... I was adding some code the other day, which did not play nicely with other apps, and i panicked! Thank God that I have rewind! I went straight to the rewind vault, clicked rewind my theme and TA DAH!! Back in Business! FIVE STARS! I CAN'T REVIEW RATE THIS ENOUGH, THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK! EVER!! *****

The Village Country Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 31, 2016

Our store, www.earbuddies.com has benefitted greatly from Rewind. We provide a medical device that reshapes the soft cartilage of baby's ears, resulting in permanent correction of stick out ears. We've put a lot of work into our site, and rewind gives us the peace of mind to know that our hard work is safe guarded.

Ear Buddies