Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Girltdd

Great app at a great price. I love knowing that things are backed up automatically in the background. Hopefully I'll never need it but it's good to know my data is safe.

Activist Skincare

I installed this app to protect against mistakes by myself or my developer. It's definitely worth it to protect your hard work!

Bariatricpal

Really saved my A**! :-) I had a 3rd party developer that deleted a huge amount of blogs entries. I was running on their free beta plans as one of the original app installers. Just upgraded to paid plan after successfully restoring every single blog entry. Seriously saved my hundreds of hours if I had to manually repost everything. This app is a MUST HAVE for any serious Shopify store!

Eisenmachinery

Best Support! reply email promptly even its after hour on weekend! this apps, the developer, the CEO, Founder, the owner are very intelligent and Human kind. I would recommend to all of you to have this apps, back-up is first thing you need to consider in any eCommerce. Pure necessity!

Sur Ton Mur

I haven't need to use the service to restore anything yet, but the Rewind team has been very responsive to my questions, and I definitely feel better knowing that Rewind is backing up my store.

Bee Good

If you are running a professional eCommerce website - you must install this app - it's that simple...

Messina Hembry 2

Great app! Provides peace of mind & has great customer support! A+++

Biking N Hiking

Great app gives you peace of mind, Backup is done automatically and for everything including images which is why I got it in the first place!

Katie J Design And Events

Such a Great App! Could not recommend more highly. The Peace of Mind is Invaluable. The Customer Service has been Excellent. Very Happy :)

Elementalscience Com

Finally. This is a necessary app if you care about your business. Thank you.superstar.

Saved me from making a switch to another provider. Stay with rewind you will not regret it.