Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

GroupSpice.com

The people behind this app really care about their customers. I had a situation where I was very unhappy and they turned it around and found a solution for our site that was reasonable. The app has some issues in that it back ups your backups and even backs up things after you delete them from your site, but if your not paying for the amount of the data, it doesn't matter and you may be in a situation where you need to restore something you deleted... so we changed our review from 1 star to 4 stars because of the customer service.

October 15, 2020

GroupSpice,

My name is Maura and I work at Rewind. I think I can help you!

Long story short, you're on an old Rewind plan. We used to charge overages based on total items backed up. We've stopped doing that because we learned from our customers that it was not ideal. Now we only charge overages when a customer exceeds allowed orders. We've also adjusted our order thresholds so that overage charges are rare.

GroupSpice, Please keep an eye on your inbox as I'll be reaching out shortly to connect. I am certain I now have a better-fit Rewind plan to offer you. We can also discuss what Rewind can and cannot back up.

For anyone reading along, I'd like to be clear that the plan GroupSpice has described is no longer offered by Rewind. You will not have the same experience!

Maura

maura@rewind.io

Digby Paints

They were super responsive and got back to me on a Friday night. very helpful service and follow up.

July 22, 2020

We offer support 7-days per week and hope to be 24/7 in the not-too-distant future! Thank you for the review :)

Carter and Holmes Orchids

Why Shopify does NOT include a back-up for everything I will never understand, but Rewind helps with that peace of mind! Working for months on the new site and then having a set back made this app a must have for us. Thanks! www.carterandholmes.com

February 6, 2020

It's a common myth that cloud platforms have backups that are accessible to their users. Unfortunately, most people learn that the hard way. We're glad to hear we were able to give you peace of mind during your new build - it looks great!

Sunday's Child the Label

Fortunately haven't had to use it to reinstate my store but great to have the peace of mind, and weekly reports showing me what has been backed up.

wholesalewaterheater

Very useful app. Simply to use. Does a good job for a weekly backup.

FaeLight Market

I am using Rewind to help me with the Backups of my store. Rather than downloading files from Shopify. I wish they had an option on how often you wanted it to run.

Mageline World

Like this Rewind Backups which gives me a hassle-free auto daily back-up of my on-line store without fail. Back up my store is always my top priority !

Ashay by the Bay

Yes their office was closed for the holiday and reopened today. They sent an email this morning and I responded back. I hope they will help me secure and organize my files and remove all older versions of my website from my online store files. Other then that the Backups are consistent.

Maria Silver Butterfly

I had this app only for few days as I am migrating my website off
shopify so I cannot give a complete 5 stars.

Azza Pacific

Have not had to use it yet but nice to know it's there. Rating is 4 star as not tested. Back-up is essential - would not have a website without it, after all the work to put it together.

Previous 1 3