Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

Zavion

An amazing app which completely fit to every stores ! Thanks Hulkapps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 9, 2020

Casezania

Using this app for my store , works amazing !! Gives great customer confidence and trust .... Definately recommend this trust badge app over others...

July 6, 2020

HeppyHanksByJenn

I needed some help and it was within an hour I was helped and within 2 hours I had a solution. The support agent who helped submit my ticket was amazing. I didnt realize i had already downloaded another app by HULK apps, I now have 3! Thank you for making this FREE to small business' and thank you for helping someone with so little knowledge, gain some insight.

July 6, 2020

Black Head Remover

Really great app. I love it. It really does what it says. Very easy to setup on my stores.

I really recommend.

July 3, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it.

Bark Butter

Great app. Does what we need and its FREE. would highly recommend the app. Was easy to install on our product pages and footer.

July 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

Oboingo Shop

Perfect for starting stores, but every store needs it, even the big ones! Thank you very much for this app indication! Five stars!

July 1, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to easily set up badges in your store! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with your store! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers' trust while using Badge Master!

Activamart

Good and easy handling.Thanks once again have a great day..But the donation part is so annoying.. ...

Hex Cube Printer

Excellent, easy to use! Would Recommend to every store. Easy to plug in and setup immediately, without any complications.

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We feel thrilled to have you part of our Hulk Family! Cheers! :)

shoppeheadquarters

The support is up to part and the apps are superb, I can't thank them enough. Even I'm not a paying client theyll still help you regarding what. wow

June 29, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate your support and encouragement.

AARONMEI

It's really good. I really like this product. The important thing is that he's free and easy to make.OK

June 25, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're excited to use our app. If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Best of luck with your business and have a beautiful day :)