Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

butani exim

ok app for trust badge in shopify and free for all shopify store at live any help full store integration app

July 8, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to have you in our Family! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any queries.

Thank you and have a great day ahead!

Casezania

Using this app for my store , works amazing !! Gives great customer confidence and trust .... Definately recommend this trust badge app over others...

July 6, 2020

HeppyHanksByJenn

I needed some help and it was within an hour I was helped and within 2 hours I had a solution. The support agent who helped submit my ticket was amazing. I didnt realize i had already downloaded another app by HULK apps, I now have 3! Thank you for making this FREE to small business' and thank you for helping someone with so little knowledge, gain some insight.

July 6, 2020

Black Head Remover

Really great app. I love it. It really does what it says. Very easy to setup on my stores.

I really recommend.

July 3, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it.

JumboBikes

is ok it works is ok it works is ok it works is ok it works is ok it wois ok it works rks is ok it works

July 2, 2020

Please let us know if we can improve anything to get 5-stars from you!

Bark Butter

Great app. Does what we need and its FREE. would highly recommend the app. Was easy to install on our product pages and footer.

July 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

Elements Jill Schwartz

Simple to install. App allows you to do payment badges and trust badges and it seems pretty easy to upload your own custom icons, all for free. One problem, requires a review to activate, have written review — didn't activate (I deleted and am now trying again with this review). Will update if it works!

Oboingo Shop

Perfect for starting stores, but every store needs it, even the big ones! Thank you very much for this app indication! Five stars!

July 1, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to easily set up badges in your store! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with your store! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers' trust while using Badge Master!

Activamart

Good and easy handling.Thanks once again have a great day..But the donation part is so annoying.. ...

Bundar

Not a free app! If you're going to charge $4 for the app then be transparent and just put that as the price of the app. Don't force users to forcefully "donate". I would've happily paid if I just saw the price when installing the app but did not like the forceful donation part.