Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Free Trust & Security Badges | Payment Icons | Mcafee secure

Mode-Shopi

Super application, service après-vente très agréable.
De plus, cette application est gratuite et facile à utiliser.
Je la recommande sans hésitation.

July 15, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

MERAKILY

Great app, how can I add a Guarantee Bar on the home page?? ,,,,,,,................................................................................................................

July 14, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! Our expert has reached out to you regarding the placement of Guarantee bar on the homepage and we hope to hear from you soon!

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right fro you!

Linda's Angels

Great app, works flawlessly. We added our custom badges and have had absolutely no issues so far.

Would recommend.

July 14, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app and are glad that you've added custom badges to it!

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Have a nice day!

immunitti

About explore the effects and benefits of the app. Hope to enjoy it ...all the way! Nice one still!

Zavion

An amazing app which completely fit to every stores ! Thanks Hulkapps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 9, 2020

butani exim

ok app for trust badge in shopify and free for all shopify store at live any help full store integration app

July 8, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to have you in our Family! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any queries.

Thank you and have a great day ahead!

Casezania

Using this app for my store , works amazing !! Gives great customer confidence and trust .... Definately recommend this trust badge app over others...

July 6, 2020

HeppyHanksByJenn

I needed some help and it was within an hour I was helped and within 2 hours I had a solution. The support agent who helped submit my ticket was amazing. I didnt realize i had already downloaded another app by HULK apps, I now have 3! Thank you for making this FREE to small business' and thank you for helping someone with so little knowledge, gain some insight.

July 6, 2020

Black Head Remover

Really great app. I love it. It really does what it says. Very easy to setup on my stores.

I really recommend.

July 3, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it.

JumboBikes

is ok it works is ok it works is ok it works is ok it works is ok it wois ok it works rks is ok it works

July 2, 2020

Please let us know if we can improve anything to get 5-stars from you!