Trust Badge Master

Easily create trust badges that get attention on your website.

$4.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Trust Badge Master App by HulkApps

canvellollc

Time spent using app About 1 month

good customer service they connect to my store and did for me and did all changes I was asking for, I think the customer buy with more confidence

Valdez Vogue Klozzet

Location Jamaica
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Quick service, easy to set up and the support Amid is the greatest, really looked professional and lovely, check my store out as proof, valdezvogueklozzet.com

Ahoi-Werk

Location Germany

Awesome! This is what I was looking for! Easy to install, I could even create my own trust badges in German and it works fine now after having a little trouble with my pngs. The support was very helpful, friendly and quick! Great app!

July 5, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Artificial Elegance

Time spent using app 41 minutes

Very good app support team are very friendly and helpful. Lots of trust badges and more. very responsive support

July 5, 2022

Thank you so much for those kind words! We’re so happy we were able to meet your expectations. Cheers!

Victoria Beckham

We used this app to communicate trust, authenticity and convenience to our customers. It is a breeze to install and configure and the attentive and considerate support provided by the team at hulk is quite simply exceptional. We have never felt more appreciated and taken care of. Highly recommend this app and the hulkapps team 10 out of 10!

July 5, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Have a great week ahead!

Senior.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great badge options, easy to customize and great support! Would highly recommend to all types of stores

July 5, 2022

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We’re delighted to hear you enjoyed our service. Have a great week ahead!

Hitec-Geek

Location Czechia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Tato aplikace mi pomohla přidat trust badges ikony, když jsem neměl vlastní a stále mi pomáhá implementovat i mnou vytvořené

July 5, 2022

Děkujeme za úžasnou recenzi! Jsme vždy rádi, když vidíme, že naši obchodníci považují naši aplikaci za užitečnou a snadno se používá.

Měj krásný zbytek dne!

Thanks for an amazing review! We're always happy to see our merchants find our app useful and easy to use.

Have a great day!

STUDIO DESIGN

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Assistenza davvero rapida ed efficace, ottima app! Risolvono qualsiasi problema con gentilezza e velocità, molto disponibili

April 28, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback!

We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand.

Should you need any assistance from us going further, feel free to let us know!

Veganja Shop

Location Italy

Great app and amazing support team! They respond quickly and solve problems immediately! Recommended

July 5, 2022

Thanks a lot for those kind words. Our whole team was thrilled to hear your feedback!

Have a great day!

Taffy 2 You

Easy install and the development team was super helpful! They put the icons right where I asked and it was done in a matter of minutes. Thank you so much!

July 6, 2022

Thank you for leaving this nice feedback. We are looking forward to seeing your business grow with our app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25