Trust Badge Master

Trust Badges | Payment Icons

$4.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Victoria Beckham

We used this app to communicate trust, authenticity and convenience to our customers. It is a breeze to install and configure and the attentive and considerate support provided by the team at hulk is quite simply exceptional. We have never felt more appreciated and taken care of. Highly recommend this app and the hulkapps team 10 out of 10!

Senior.com

Great badge options, easy to customize and great support! Would highly recommend to all types of stores

Hitec-Geek

Location Czechia

Tato aplikace mi pomohla přidat trust badges ikony, když jsem neměl vlastní a stále mi pomáhá implementovat i mnou vytvořené

STUDIO DESIGN

Assistenza davvero rapida ed efficace, ottima app! Risolvono qualsiasi problema con gentilezza e velocità, molto disponibili

April 28, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback!

We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand.

Should you need any assistance from us going further, feel free to let us know!

Veganja Shop

Great app and amazing support team! They respond quickly and solve problems immediately! Recommended

Taffy 2 You

Easy install and the development team was super helpful! They put the icons right where I asked and it was done in a matter of minutes. Thank you so much!

Broquet

Great customer service and the app works great. I really like that we can add our own badges to the app. I highly recommend using this app.

JIMMINI.com

amazing customer service! thank you so much!..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

November 12, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our top-notch customer support!

ABYTED

I contacted support from Khushbu and I received a fast response. I needed my badges centered properly for mobile and desktop, and the job was done quickly. I recommend this app and their support. Thanks.

October 28, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Trust Badge Master app!

Khusbu will be very happy to read what you wrote about her so thank you so much, really appreciate it.

Iluminacion de Diseño

Nos pusimos en contacto con el servicio de soporte para solicitar incluir el código en la tienda y genial, la respuesta fue inmediata y el servicio excelente. Muy contentos con la ayuda prestada.

October 27, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25