Trust Badge Master

Trust Badges | Payment Icons

$4.90/month. 14-day free trial.

By the Shop

Excellent service! Professional and very quick. I recommend this app in order to have a good result.
Thanks a lot.

April 16, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and if you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Smokers Paradise Clearwater

Love this app , looks amazing on my site . Makes it look a lot more legit , safe , secure to shop . Hulk apps have all been good so far for me .

April 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app for bringing trust and credibility to your store!

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Pimp My Phone

I had trouble installing the app and reached out to their customer service. Their customer service was happy to help and was one of the best I've dealt with. They were prompt and friendly! I highly recommend this app.

April 15, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

BornToBuild

Brilliant Brilliant app, just what I was looking for, added Payment Icons on product page, and my own custom badges on homepage as more info about my store!

Simple integration and great features. Only point to improve is to add Google Pay Icon. For now, the app anyway allows to add own icons, so have done that.

April 14, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-) We're so happy to hear you're loving our Badge app! We love the fact that you could even upload custom icons, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

You will get Google Pay Icon in our next release for sure so stay tuned! :)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind or you can buy our Premium Support Pack to get your icons custom designed by our experts. :-)

Stayfitathome

I could really image that hese app could put the customers eye to catch the buy button :)) you have to try. j

April 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review:)

ChromaKeySuit.com

Great, simple app! I was quickly able to load my own trust badges and dropped the code snippet where I wanted on my product pages. Took me 10 minutes tops. Works perfect.

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It is actually really simple to add a line of code and get your badges appear beautifully on any website.

Bamagate

Useful and helpful. We can directly apply the code to desired location easily and customize as required.

April 6, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words about our product. Our apps are built on 3 key objectives: Quality, Value & Simplicity! We hope our product could live up to your expectations.

Please reach out if you need any assistance! We are always standing by to help. :)

Swanky Baby

Awesome App. Sleek Designs! Very happy to have it on my shopify store! I found the integration to be a bit complicated but figuring it out

April 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app. We appreciate the kind words about our products. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Luxise Online

Easy to integrate. Free to use. Plus if you check out their website, they have lots more to offer. Looks like a good company that will help me when I need it (affordable) as my business grow.

April 2, 2020

This review made our day! <3

LittlEARTHemp Exchange LLC

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us. We can't wait to collaborate with you!

Stay safe!