Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

RescuPets

I like it a lot, and the customer service team is very efficient and helpful. I would download more of there apps in the future.

February 3, 2020

Thank you so much! Please let us know if you need any assistance!

Gia Passion

Very helpful and professional support. Fast turnaround with my queries too. Will definitely recommend.

January 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're satisfied with our prompt support team - they're always willing to help how they can!

Pods Grab

Very helpful, really liked it but the guide could've had more details in it. but over all I'm satisified and I really like that its FREE!.

January 29, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and we'll strive to do better so we can delight you with our app elements. Stay tuned!

Drip Store WorldWide

i used this app to add multiple trust badges to my homepage for instant trust with landing customers, i didnt know how to set it up for my homepage so i emailed support and they got back to me the next day and also installed them exactly where i asked thanks alot great app

January 27, 2020

Thank you, we're glad that our app and our customer support service could satisfy your expectations!
Please reach out if you need any other assistance again!

Puppie Proof

I like this app because I can easily add trust badge images that are all aligned nicely where ever I want the images to be. This app allows you to use your own images so you don't have to use the ones that they provide. Looks great on both desktop and on mobile.

The only downside to this app in my opinion is that the default images they provide aren't the nicest looking images. But by doing a google search and using an image editing software it is very easy to get better images to use that you can easily upload.

January 27, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are going to update our badge library very very soon with fresh designs, so stay tuned!

We always strive to do better based on our merchant's feedback. Thank you for the rating! We really appreciate it :)

Dragons Head Shop

A great, simple, easy, customisable, app. Hulk Apps, you are becoming my favourite apps provider in shopify

Boogiedeals

Excellent service. Had some problems with adding the trust Badges. The support is very very nice and polite. Special thanks to Sanjay that was very helpful and the whole time very patient with me.

January 17, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're glad Sanjay was able to help you out with getting your trust badges installed and stylized properly. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Badge Master App , or any of our other apps!

Cocktail Paradis

Really great app. Moreover the support is really good, helps and demonstrates how to use the app. Thanks a lot !

December 31, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're satisfied with our Badge Master app!

Our team works hard to help each one of you out with getting our app installed and stylized properly with the help of videos and pictures, and we're glad you appreciated our efforts.

Dog & Kaboodle

Great app - it performed exactly as described, allowed me to customise the colour to my store pallette. Easy to use. Thank you very much.

December 31, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves on offering fully-customizable badges. And, in case you ever need, we also make custom badges for our merchants!

Bsai Seguridad y Controles

Great application, excellent support, plus the application allows you to add your own icons which makes it easier to customize your store, thank you very much

December 30, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.