Trust Badge Master

Easily create trust badges that get attention on your website.

$4.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Trust Badge Master App by HulkApps

ACE SECURITY CCTV

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app, exactly what i needed to get the badges on my product pages. Best of all, it is free unlike other developers that charge an arm and a leg for a simple yet powerful feature

April 23, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, our apps are simple and affordable, be rest assured that you won't be over-charged for anything.

We're happy to see you happy! And please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

UUniqueyou

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Stellar customer support, super quick and efficient. Love the app. My only wish is that they bring back the cool looking badges which made them stand out in the crowd.

April 22, 2020

Hey there, thank you for your unconditional support and kindness. We will certainly bring the badges back very soon. Our library is constantly expanding and I'm sure you will fall in love with it again!

In the meantime, if you want to use them in your store, we will send you all the assets over to your email. We can also add them to your store if you need. So, please don't hesitate to let us know. :)

MEX Fashion Store

Thank you for adding trust to my website. Customers will feel comfortable to purchase from my website.

April 22, 2020

Exactly! That's such an important aspect of any store; to create a sense of security and trust. Good to know you were able to get expert assistance from our team for setting up your badges.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

TimesofMen

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

Thank you for the great app. It works like a charm:) Easy to insert the code snippet and apply to where I want the badge to be seen!

April 21, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Have a beautiful day!

LeQool

Amazing platform highly recommended. Have to say that it made my life easier putting this site together.

April 18, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad we could help you out in any way possible!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Badge Master, or any of our other apps!

Best of luck with your business!

Diamond Democracy

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great job, customer services really responsive, Nice and easy to use app.
Also, it's free it makes it even better, don't forget to give them a little money, they work hard.

April 18, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks so much in advance, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Tiny Moments

Great App, The icons are very good and customizable, installation is easy and error free, very good work done on the app :)

April 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're glad that you like our app interface, our badges library and you were able to work it out for you!!

Thanks for your kind words and we hope to continue your journey with us!

By the Shop

Location Spain

Excellent service! Professional and very quick. I recommend this app in order to have a good result.
Thanks a lot.

April 16, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and if you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Smokers Paradise Clearwater

Time spent using app About 2 years

Love this app , looks amazing on my site . Makes it look a lot more legit , safe , secure to shop . Hulk apps have all been good so far for me .

April 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app for bringing trust and credibility to your store!

Pimp My Phone

I had trouble installing the app and reached out to their customer service. Their customer service was happy to help and was one of the best I've dealt with. They were prompt and friendly! I highly recommend this app.

April 15, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!