Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

ADBZBEAST

nice, I love the way this app runs. Easy for me to install the icon. In every way, I love it very much

February 24, 2020

Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to review our app :)

fantastic-drone

amazing and easy to use app, and i found all the icons i needed, and it is free also, i added to all my stores

February 17, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you've found the icons you were searching for. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so please get in touch if you have any minor style changes in mind. :)

Trendy Hype

Amazing app, easy to use. Great and fast customer service. I had an issue with badges not showing up and contacted Badge Master Customer service team. They responded super fast and were super kind and helpful . Highly Recommend.

February 14, 2020

Hi there. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly. We're glad that our experts were able to help you out with getting your badges installed and stylized properly.

Nifty Alley

Awesome app and awesome team! Great support, totally free, easy to use and integrate into your store!

February 11, 2020

Thank you for your kind words :-) Our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote- they're always willing to help how they can!

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Amara Bryn

Very easy app to use. The icons look great and very professional. I had no problems activating the app and placing the code in the right spots.

February 4, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so glad to hear you're happy with our Badge Master app! We love the simplicity and ease of use as well and are glad you've been able to set up the badges by yourself. :-)

RescuPets

I like it a lot, and the customer service team is very efficient and helpful. I would download more of there apps in the future.

February 3, 2020

Thank you so much! Please let us know if you need any assistance!

Gia Passion

Very helpful and professional support. Fast turnaround with my queries too. Will definitely recommend.

January 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're satisfied with our prompt support team - they're always willing to help how they can!

Pods Grab

Very helpful, really liked it but the guide could've had more details in it. but over all I'm satisified and I really like that its FREE!.

January 29, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and we'll strive to do better so we can delight you with our app elements. Stay tuned!

Drip Store WorldWide

i used this app to add multiple trust badges to my homepage for instant trust with landing customers, i didnt know how to set it up for my homepage so i emailed support and they got back to me the next day and also installed them exactly where i asked thanks alot great app

January 27, 2020

Thank you, we're glad that our app and our customer support service could satisfy your expectations!
Please reach out if you need any other assistance again!

Puppie Proof

I like this app because I can easily add trust badge images that are all aligned nicely where ever I want the images to be. This app allows you to use your own images so you don't have to use the ones that they provide. Looks great on both desktop and on mobile.

The only downside to this app in my opinion is that the default images they provide aren't the nicest looking images. But by doing a google search and using an image editing software it is very easy to get better images to use that you can easily upload.

January 27, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are going to update our badge library very very soon with fresh designs, so stay tuned!

We always strive to do better based on our merchant's feedback. Thank you for the rating! We really appreciate it :)