Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

NESSACHY

Absolutely amazing app and also amazing support. I did contact them about an issue, and they solved the problem within a very short time. I totally recommend this app. I am glad I found them. :)

November 29, 2019

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

CROWNECASE

Excellent app for colored payments and trust badges and the best of all it is free. The support team is also very helpful with any questions.

November 26, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate your kind words. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team!

We love being a great solution for our merchants. Keep using our apps and supporting us always!

Luccardo

Easy to install app. A nice way to implement trust badges on product pages and other areas. Does exactly what it says. Recommend. Thanks!

November 20, 2019

Thank you for recommending one of our apps! We can't thank you enough for doing this for us :) Cheers!

Ballasts

We needed to add some badges to the site and were not sure of the best or easiest way to do that...there is an app for that!!! Go figure! Works perfect.

Can Lights

Very simple app, but we needed it!!! We were looking at an easy way to implement badges and this app does exactly that. Thanks HulkApps!

WOW PRODUCTS ONLY

Very nice application that does easily what it says, adds trust and payment badges. Also support is great

November 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are always ready to support our merchants! Please don;t hesitate to reach us anytime :)

Beach Girl Beach Wear

I needed help with installing the badges on my site, I reached out for assistance and they were quick to respond and was able to add the badges me. I even asked the Shopify for help and they were not able to help. Free and great support does not get any better.

November 19, 2019

Hello! We're so glad to hear that our Badge Master app suits your business' needs. We love being able to help our merchants establish trust and security for their customers! Please let us know if we can assist with anything else; we'd love to help again. :-)

Bamboo Diaries

Very easy to integrate to website, and customise to match theme color. The support team is also very helpful with any questions.

November 19, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate your kind words and support. We love being a great solution for our merchants. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions; we'd love to help again.

NEURACELL

Very easy to use and the support team is always attentive and willing to help. Definitely recommend using it.

November 14, 2019

Thank you so much! Your review just made our day! Please continue using our app and let us know if you we're missing anything in our app. We're more than happy to build our apps to the next level!

Also, don't forget to checkout our new releases! They're great for BFCM sale and holiday season!

Leeluv Baby

Simple easy and free
It's perfect
Good joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob : )

November 12, 2019

Thank you for your kind words... we're glad you found our app helpful to your business. We look forward to your continued success!