Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

Apex Urban Gear

Easy to install and looks good, also have several trust badges to choose from. They look good on my site and I'm sure they'll help with conversions.

dogaccessories.pet

You'd better stop your search for a reliable and effective trust-badge app; this is the real deal! It's free, has all the well-known trust badges, fully customizable, and their customer service is very fast, responsive, and effective! They have helped me to put the badges exactly where I wanted them to be in under 12 hours since I asked for help, even though there was a significant time difference! I highly recommend this app! -- Thank you, guys! Keep it up!

August 26, 2019

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your trust-badge setup experience with us at HulkApps. We wish you all the luck for your Shopify store.

Ann More Products

I love this app., I have been using it for a while now and it is the best! definitely worth installing. I use Badge Master for both trust icon, and payment icon. It's perfect for what I need and the security it makes the customers feel shopping at www.annmoreproducts.com. You can see the icons for yourself by going to my website. Thanks to the app., developer/Badge Master. You guys made my site look amazing and safe. : )

August 20, 2019

We love building ready-to-go apps for our merchants and we are absolutely thrilled to hear such a positive response from our customers! Thank you :)

Tejas Botanicals, LLC

Wanted to add some badges to my Shopify Store Footer. This app worked out great, used some of the free canned badges, and made a few of my own. The integration was simple as pie to install and get badges. Just had to modify some of my Shopify footer code to put them where I really wanted them.

August 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our app. We're happy to see merchants like you, customize badges in our library s to match your store's needs.

Let us know if you need any help, we'll be happy to assist you.

Snuggle Lane

Really happy with the app so far, added the badges I needed and easy to use. Going to explore what else these guys have to offer. Great work guys

August 19, 2019

Thank you, We hope you find something really interesting for your store!

Inspiredawe

I am super happy with the HulkApps team! They added the code on my website and made the badge icons appear so seamless to match the look and feel of my Shopify Store. Highly recommended! 5 stars!

August 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review!!! :)

DRI Sleeper Bedwetting Alarms

This is a great free app!! Really pleased as I was able to put the trust and payment icons on my website really easily. Saved me a job to do it manually.

August 8, 2019

Thank you for placing your trust in us! Glad that our app could save you valuable time. Let us know if you need anything else, our team is available 24 x 7 in your service.

GlassNow

This app is exactly as advertised. Nice looking badges, customization options are flexible - all great. Thank you very much!

August 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review. We are happy to hear that our app fits your needs. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support Team.

Thank you.

MASK-uerade

Look no further if you are looking to install trust badges for your stall! THIS IS THE APP!

Had installed another app previously but after I had changed the theme of my stall, the app doesn’t work. Contacted their support team & their reply was along the line of “Sorry, we do not provide support to free users as we have a lot of other paid users to support”

Despite being free for this app, the team went all out to help me with the installation as I do not have HTML/ coding knowledge.

July 12, 2019

We're thrilled to have you part of our Hulk family. Thank you for giving us a shot and don't hesitate to reach us if you ever need any help with your Shopify store.

Sesoris

Great apps, easy to use. Also increase your store credibility in customer view. Very recommended to use!

July 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that our app fits your needs. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team.

Thank you.