Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

Purpose Undercave

They provide great services, reply fast and very polite. The badges outperformed other Trust Badge apps in design, and it looks legit. But please add more features. <3 <3 <3

May 30, 2019

We have a bunch of cool features releasing in the next quarter. Thank you for using the badges which we created with much love!

MyKidsNuk

This app will help with developing trust. Most customers run from stores that do not display trust. You can get that with HulkApps, thank you to the developers.

May 30, 2019

We totally agree. You can read more about it on our blog this week.

Envy Boutique Hub

I love the app. Does exactly what it is supposed to do.. I appreciate it more because it's free. I use a couple of Hulkapp apps on my store and I am a fan of there products. They make amazing apps from free that other company make you pay for. And they apps work very well,if you have an issue their customers team is just an email away. They reply within 24 hours. I'm looking forward to what new invention they come up with. Thanks team Hulkapp,for making these apps free for us.

$Worldwide- shipper-discounts$

Best badge i have used , strongly recommended , i used to establish my business brand and it has helped with my revenue!

May 27, 2019

We're glad you felt that way about our Badge Master app. Cheers!

MiA SFORD

beaucoup de choix de logo noir et blanc ou en couleur, fonctionne parfaitement pour l'instant, je recommande

May 22, 2019

Thank you for your perfect review:) We look forward to delighting you with more apps in the future.

Animerevolt

This app is really amazing! It's really easy to set up and looks great on my website! It's the best trusted badge ever! Definitely recommend

May 20, 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. Trust Badge app is indeed very easy to set-up. We can't wait to see how it looks on your website.

Paper Donkey

I am not technically inclined so I reached out to the staff and they were more than happy to install the badges on my site!! Customer service was top notch, friendly and very patient! Thanks to Hulk Apps (Free Trust Badge)! Highly recommend.

May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Bear&Pan

I just installed this app to add trust badges to my store. It was relatively easy, thank you for having step-by-step set up instructions. The badges look great!

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need further assistance feel free to reach on support@hulkcode.com, we would be glad to assist you.

Spartan Chess

The app does what it says. It's easy to use and I currently use it in my store. You could develop your own badges if you know how but this is much quicker way.

May 3, 2019

Thank you! We want to be able to make our merchants' life easier, and our app does just that. Hope you enjoy using our app :)

BitsnBobs.Online

The app does what it is claimed it does.. And it is great at it.
Try it and you will love it.
I have tried a couple of others and these guys by far outshine.

May 2, 2019

That's so sweet of you! We're always there if you need any help.