Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

Rakonik Travel

Great app! not only that but their team is great. fast response and willing to help out! I will definitely recommend this app and the whole team!

June 27, 2019

Thanks for recommending us to other merchants. Keep visiting to see new improvements in the app.

Market xchange Store

Good App and good customer service. Very good newbies and low bugget, better than the costly once on app store. I highly recommend it to anybody. It free but better.

June 27, 2019

We are relatively new to the market, but we believe that we have genuinely touched many hearts with our outstanding free apps and top-notch service! Thank you for your support!

thecleanblock

The app loads in-browser which is great. Used this for my social proof badges. Would recommend! The copy and paste is super convenient as well, the only work you really have to do is figuring out where to paste the code.

June 18, 2019

We agree. Our Badge Master app is a must-have to gain consumer's trust and confidence. We built the app keeping in mind the user experience of a non-technical merchant.

Our aim is to make simple apps, that every merchant needs, to boost conversion.

We have also added help guide in order to place the snippet in the relevant location. Let us know if you need help in this aspect, our team will be happy to jump on to it.

Thank you for your love and support!

Monarch Graphics & Design

Cool App and Great customer service, I couldn't figure something out and they totally took care of it for me.

June 17, 2019

You deserve the best! We hope you enjoy using our app as much as we did making it.

NaturAmericas Market

Great app and customer service was awesome. Their response was immediate and assisted me in placing the code where it needed to be. Just to let everyone know that the badges did not show up at first but when I refreshed my browser they were in the spot where I wanted them to be. Look amazing on my product page. The Payment icons also look great, there are options to go with your theme, only issue is figuring out how to remove the ones I had previously. Working on that. Highly recommend this app, its FREE and does what it is supposed to do :)

June 14, 2019

Thanks for the feedback about our app and service! Our support team can help you remove the icons you don't want to display in the frontend.
We hope the icons not only look amazing, but they also help you with building trust and security for your store.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Smartems

I tried to put badges on my website using this app but didn't work. However, the service is exceptionally good and the customer service solved my issue which is why I gave 5 stars

June 14, 2019

Really appreciate you for this! We hope you are happy with the way the badges look on your site. :)

MixtaShop

MixtaShop.store

Really, you deserve 10 stars ... You are so generous to facilitate us this application for free ........... Bravo .........

June 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, we’re always looking to provide feature-rich apps at lowest possible cost. Thanks for trying our free, and now paid apps.

Purpose Undercave

They provide great services, reply fast and very polite. The badges outperformed other Trust Badge apps in design, and it looks legit. But please add more features. <3 <3 <3

May 30, 2019

We have a bunch of cool features releasing in the next quarter. Thank you for using the badges which we created with much love!

MyKidsNuk

This app will help with developing trust. Most customers run from stores that do not display trust. You can get that with HulkApps, thank you to the developers.

May 30, 2019

We totally agree. You can read more about it on our blog this week.

Envy Boutique Hub

I love the app. Does exactly what it is supposed to do.. I appreciate it more because it's free. I use a couple of Hulkapp apps on my store and I am a fan of there products. They make amazing apps from free that other company make you pay for. And they apps work very well,if you have an issue their customers team is just an email away. They reply within 24 hours. I'm looking forward to what new invention they come up with. Thanks team Hulkapp,for making these apps free for us.