Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

Gladiest

Beautiful badges! Very helpful app and friendly support! highly recommend for using this app for your store!

April 16, 2019

Thank you for showering us with so much love :)

mijnrozewolk

Great app, really easy to use and gave me the payment icons i wanted to use (uploaded my own images).

April 22, 2019

Great! We love how you've used custom icons in your store :)

Hit Travel Goods

This is truly a FREE app that works wonder!! It provides great badges and you can also upload your own custom designs. Easy to use with instruction provided. Thank you! Highly recommended!

April 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad we could meet your expectations. Would love to know your thoughts about our other apps. Do check them out when you can!

Levithings™

Finally free app which does what is should do. Simple and easy to install. Good job guys, thank you! ;)

April 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your love and appreciation!

Babyowlpartysupplies

Customer service takes a minute to find, but they are extremely helpful! They helped me resolve my issues in no time! thanks!

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We will try to be more approachable within the app, but you can always look for us in the help section. Thank you for your support!

TheGoodsXperience

I freakin' love this app and its developers! Apart from being a really useful app, I contacted them like three times for small issues I needed fixed, and their team replied in just a few hours and always solved my problem. I would give them a kiss if I could! :P Really recommend this or other HULK app's!

March 28, 2019

We're super thrilled to serve merchants like you. Thank you for your encouragement and support. xo

Innovative & Cool

I loved how it looks in my store: innovativeandcool.com ... the best customer service, they helped me install the code .. thanks

March 23, 2019

We're delighted to hear about your good experience with our apps and service. Thank you!

ItemJunkie LLC

easy to use, elegant badges, customization made easy...what else could you ask for? Amzing work guys!

March 23, 2019

Thank you. Feels really good to see our merchants enjoy using our app and services. Thrilled to have you in our family.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,
I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars.Thank You.

March 19, 2019

Thank you. We feel you should try our other Free apps as well. Hope you enjoy using our apps and service.

All the best :)

Smoother Home

I really like the app it allows me to customize everything, color,font,size. Can't wait to see how other apps are behaving :)

March 19, 2019

Glad you like our app. Thanks so much for the awesome review. :)