Trust Badge Master

Trust Badge Master

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 19, 2019

Great support team, they helped me through multiple revisions until the badges were exactly where I wanted them on my site - all at no charge. Thanks guys!

Joyful Buys
Time spent using app: 5 months
HulkApps.com replied April 22, 2019

Anything for you :) Hope it makes you happy!

Edited June 10, 2019

The app preforming well i like it a lot it helps build trust with customers when they visit your website .. great customer service.. very recommended

Life's a Beach
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HulkApps.com replied April 22, 2019

Exactly! Your customers are looking for safety and seeing badges from other companies they trust will make them feel comfortable making a purchase from you.

April 16, 2019

Beautiful badges! Very helpful app and friendly support! highly recommend for using this app for your store!

Gladiest
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 5 months
HulkApps.com replied April 16, 2019

Thank you for showering us with so much love :)

Edited April 12, 2019

Great app, really easy to use and gave me the payment icons i wanted to use (uploaded my own images).

mijnrozewolk
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied April 22, 2019

Great! We love how you've used custom icons in your store :)

April 11, 2019

This is truly a FREE app that works wonder!! It provides great badges and you can also upload your own custom designs. Easy to use with instruction provided. Thank you! Highly recommended!

Hit Travel Goods
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied April 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad we could meet your expectations. Would love to know your thoughts about our other apps. Do check them out when you can!

April 9, 2019

Finally free app which does what is should do. Simple and easy to install. Good job guys, thank you! ;)

Levithings™
Poland
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied April 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your love and appreciation!

April 7, 2019

Customer service takes a minute to find, but they are extremely helpful! They helped me resolve my issues in no time! thanks!

Babyowlpartysupplies
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HulkApps.com replied April 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We will try to be more approachable within the app, but you can always look for us in the help section. Thank you for your support!

March 27, 2019

I freakin' love this app and its developers! Apart from being a really useful app, I contacted them like three times for small issues I needed fixed, and their team replied in just a few hours and always solved my problem. I would give them a kiss if I could! :P Really recommend this or other HULK app's!

TheGoodsXperience
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months
HulkApps.com replied March 28, 2019

We're super thrilled to serve merchants like you. Thank you for your encouragement and support. xo

March 23, 2019

I loved how it looks in my store: innovativeandcool.com ... the best customer service, they helped me install the code .. thanks

Innovative & Cool
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied March 23, 2019

We're delighted to hear about your good experience with our apps and service. Thank you!

March 23, 2019

easy to use, elegant badges, customization made easy...what else could you ask for? Amzing work guys!

ItemJunkie LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied March 23, 2019

Thank you. Feels really good to see our merchants enjoy using our app and services. Thrilled to have you in our family.