Trust Badge Master

Trust Badges | Payment Icons

$4.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Jessy DIY

Location Thailand

easy to use and helpful a lot I hope you enjoy this just like me too. yes, super easy that I ever see before.

August 24, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app! We offer some really cool services, if you don't mind, please take a look at them, you might find something useful!

Here's a link to our page: https://www.hulkapps.com/pages/services

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

iVER.LT - Išmani Elektronika

Location Lithuania

really not bad app i im insitring . VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Beauty Trends International, Inc.

I used this App to help increase sales. it was very user friendly. I will continue using this App Thank You!

August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have you as part of our Hulk family! Please don't hesitate to reach out of you ever need any assistance. We're always standing by to help you.

Pet Closet - Unique Tee Designs

Nice and easy to use. Thanks, I really love it. I was able to use it without the knowledge of coding.

August 17, 2020

deheavens

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

August 13, 2020

Wow4Gadget

Location Singapore

App is easy to use and user friendly. I am an idot of using a computer but I manage to get things done within a minute

August 10, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Erarto

Location Lithuania

I never thought that could be that great customer support like you guys have it. Problem was solved quickly and professionally thank you very much! And keep doing your great work! :)

August 4, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review and best of luck with your business!

My Furry Pet Shop

Location Romania

Very impressed with the fact that the support team helped me out really fast and professionally. I got stuck into integrating the badges with shopify as it required some coding and the team reached to me in a couple of hours and fixed it for me and made it look good on my store. Also the design of the badges are really nice. I recommend this 100%

August 4, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us an awesome review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Mix2all

Location Saudi Arabia

I used this app Free Trust Badge Master to help me . i like it it help me to increase my sales on my store

July 29, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! It feels amazing to hear that using Badge Master app in your store boost your sales! We appreciate the kind words about our product. :-)

Please reach out if you need any assistance!

TRENDSWHEEL4U

Location India

best app for badges usable in website with great integration. There are many badges according to product.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. Best of luck with your business!