Trust Badge Master

Trust Badge Master

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 6, 2020

Beautiful app & amazing customer service. Get it now, I recommend it wholeheartedly. Stylish, modern.

Sky & Stone Designs
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HulkApps.com replied October 7, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Trust & payment Badges app!

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

October 6, 2020

It's awesome. Love it. Place it wherever you want and choose the ones that work best for your business. Different styles to choose from too.

Negozify
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied October 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our reviews app! We love the awesome styles like the carousel, grid, etc, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

September 28, 2020

I love this app! It's very easy to use and the customer service is great! I have an issue with when changing the color of my badges and customer service resolved my issue within 30 mins of my email. This is the second Hulk app that I have on my store and I'm sure to add more!

Project817
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied September 28, 2020

September 24, 2020

Una app excelente para lo que necesitaba. De momento todo perfecto y free!! La recomiendo. De hecho podría recomendar varias de sus app que tengo descargadas y utilizando. Y todas gratis que para empezar es una gran ayuda. Gracias a los desarrolladores, Un gran trabajo.

damadeluxe.com
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied September 25, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Edited November 16, 2022

Excellent application, for trust and payment badge.
They give extraordinary support.
All of this is possible free of charge.

Cowboy Boots Portugal
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied September 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're smiling from cheek-to-cheek after reading this review!

September 24, 2020

It is the best free trust badge app on the Shopify Store right now! The badges are very customizable and are super easy to embed anywhere on your store.
I had a tiny problem with alignment of the badges in my footer but the customer support team was responsive enough to solve it for me by the next day, super satisfactory!
Gonna try other apps from the developer too...!

Insaned! India
India
Time spent using app: 8 months
HulkApps.com replied September 24, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and love getting this app installed properly for our merchants.

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

September 16, 2020

Best app, freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Tech Network Supply LLC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied September 17, 2020

Haha! Hope you enjoyed using trust & payment badges! :D

September 8, 2020

You can literally place them anywhere you want in the store. A template link is provided to access all the template files. Looking good in the footer. Definitely promotes a secure checkout for an enjoyable shopping experience.

Social Sense
Time spent using app: 16 days
HulkApps.com replied September 8, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. Please let us know if you need any assistance with your store! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Edited September 8, 2020

El soporte de esta aplicación es muy buena. Además de que la misma aplicación es maravillosa. Dos veces tuve disgusto con la ubicación de las insignias en mi tema y ellos me brindaron su ayuda con gran cortesía. Lo recomiendo.

Atenlo
Peru
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied September 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

Edited September 1, 2020

Thank you Hulk for attending to my request. Was busy but you still followed through until job done..

Megawide Shopping
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 8 months
HulkApps.com replied September 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review and we're always standing by to help, so don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need any assistance with Shopify. :)