Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

shoppeheadquarters

The support is up to part and the apps are superb, I can't thank them enough. Even I'm not a paying client theyll still help you regarding what. wow

June 29, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate your support and encouragement.

AARONMEI

It's really good. I really like this product. The important thing is that he's free and easy to make.OK

June 25, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're excited to use our app. If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Best of luck with your business and have a beautiful day :)

catsuitpodium

I use this app for the badges, it takes a little while for it to get started, but good. And it's free. thanks

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much! Please stay in touch with us for your Shopify needs. :)

Anchortee

Really such awesome help I have received from Khushbu, I'm very happy with this app! The team is really great!

June 25, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Khushbu was able to help you out with getting Badge Master installed and stylized properly for you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about any of our apps!

Cotiza Partes

Nice app super cool. I would recomend it to everyone who need a app that it free and functional amazing.

June 23, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! Thank you for recommending our app and best of luck with your business!

Toolucky

I VALUE THIS APP BECAUSE IT IS VERY USEFUL AND MOST OF ALL FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app :)

kitcheniche

Very helpful app to add trust badges. I was able to add what I needed in my color scheme, they automatically populate into any new products I add to the store, and I appreciate their willingness to assist when I don't understand something. It would be great if there could be different shapes of trust badges. I

June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Vodooo

nice very easy to use good pics look professional
i will definitely recommend to all my colleagues

Angler-Spot

nice app to make own Icons and all free ! fine :)
i love it for my badges icons. really easy to edit

June 19, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Katarsis

I´m very happy for free trust. This service good experience for my bussines . This app is the best .

June 19, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Trust Master app!