Trust Badge Master

Easily create trust badges that get attention on your website.

$4.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Trust Badge Master App by HulkApps

MERAKILY

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app, how can I add a Guarantee Bar on the home page?? ,,,,,,,................................................................................................................

July 14, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! Our expert has reached out to you regarding the placement of Guarantee bar on the homepage and we hope to hear from you soon!

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right fro you!

Linda's Angels

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, works flawlessly. We added our custom badges and have had absolutely no issues so far.

Would recommend.

July 14, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app and are glad that you've added custom badges to it!

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Have a nice day!

Zavion

Location France

An amazing app which completely fit to every stores ! Thanks Hulkapps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 9, 2020

Casezania

Using this app for my store , works amazing !! Gives great customer confidence and trust .... Definately recommend this trust badge app over others...

July 6, 2020

HeppyHanksByJenn

I needed some help and it was within an hour I was helped and within 2 hours I had a solution. The support agent who helped submit my ticket was amazing. I didnt realize i had already downloaded another app by HULK apps, I now have 3! Thank you for making this FREE to small business' and thank you for helping someone with so little knowledge, gain some insight.

July 6, 2020

Black Head Remover

Really great app. I love it. It really does what it says. Very easy to setup on my stores.

I really recommend.

July 3, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it.

Bark Butter

Location Australia

Great app. Does what we need and its FREE. would highly recommend the app. Was easy to install on our product pages and footer.

July 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

Oboingo Shop

Location Brazil

Perfect for starting stores, but every store needs it, even the big ones! Thank you very much for this app indication! Five stars!

July 1, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to easily set up badges in your store! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with your store! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers' trust while using Badge Master!

Activamart

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Good and easy handling.Thanks once again have a great day..But the donation part is so annoying.. ...

Hex Cube Printer

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent, easy to use! Would Recommend to every store. Easy to plug in and setup immediately, without any complications.

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We feel thrilled to have you part of our Hulk Family! Cheers! :)