Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

TechoBun

.......................................................................................................

June 1, 2020

Thanks:)

Skin Divine

Great app! Thank you for keeping it free. I like the designs of the badges and adding payment icons.

June 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words; we're so happy to hear you're loving our badge designs and additional payment icons. Please let us know if we can help with anything else! Our designers are capable enough to do minor style changes or create custom badges- if you had anything in mind :-)

NZ Quantum Healing

I am new to this app and so will update this review when I am one month down the track, I must say it was pretty easy to install so that was pretty cool

Keiovio

very good i love this app has helped me get some sales thank you so much for this app has saved me a lot of hassle

May 28, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

OH Fashion

Really good app and very easy to use. I was able to put my badges on my website in less than 10 minutes! Highly recommended

May 28, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review and for the recommendation! You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Undertone

I tried a few different free apps for badges and this one was the best. Easy to use, with either custom icons or the ones offered out of the box.

May 27, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know if we can assist with anything on Shopify! Our experts are always standing by to help you!

Fast Fruit Srl

very good! also customers service help me very quick! now I can use the icons on my website even without receiving payment directly but just with payment on delivery

May 26, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Please reach out if you need any assistance! We are always standing by to help. :)

Catrendy Collections

Although the app's trust badge is cool but I am not sure why sometimes, the changes made in the app are updated late on the live website.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback and leaving us a 5-star review! Our team will get in touch with you shortly regarding your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right for you!

estró creation

Bellissima App!!! consigliatissima a tutti! se vuoi aumentare le tue conversioni usa questa app in quanto ti da sicurezza ai tuoi cllienti

May 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

TheOurSpace

Umarım güzel bir uygulamadır merakla bekliyorum :)ücretsiz olması biz küçük işletmeler için çok iyi birşey.

May 21, 2020