Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

Oceans Dose

Great apps,
Easy to use and custom the badge. I can use my own badge on the product page.
Will definitely use it on my another project

May 4, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We love the option of adding a custom badge with ease, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

AthleisureFitness

Look no further if you are looking to install trust badges for your stall! THIS IS THE APP!

Had installed another app previously but after I had changed the theme of my stall, the app doesn’t work. Contacted their support team & their reply was along the line of “Sorry, we do not provide support to free users as we have a lot of other paid users to support”

Despite being free for this app, the team went all out to help me with the installation as I do not have HTML/ coding knowledge.

May 4, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Great Outdoors Fishing

Good badge, shows customers that your professional and willing to buy from store, please keep up the very goof work

May 1, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Thank you once again!

ShopPeddle

Just installed it so far so good. I didn't notice any issues. It was easy and fast to install. Seems good.

April 30, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! Thanks so much for the review, we're so happy to hear you're loving our Badge Master app!

zando drive

Thank you very much for the trust badges. They very beautiful. Thanks again to HulkApps.com

I recommend it

April 29, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers confidence while using our Badge Master App.

Dr. Medical Mask

I added the Badges, but cannot show the payments badges. And I think should make it more simple, no need to change the HTML myself.

April 29, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. My team has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon!

Have a great day ahead!

BODYGAARD

Easy to use and helped my conversions go up 2%! Will recommend to friends and other entrepreneurs I know in the eCom space!

April 28, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!
Have a beautiful day!

Here & Now Supply Co.

Easy-to-use app and a helpful support team! I reached out regarding a small bug and they were able to assist within a short period of time.

April 27, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

YankerStore

good

April 27, 2020

ACE SECURITY CCTV

Great app, exactly what i needed to get the badges on my product pages. Best of all, it is free unlike other developers that charge an arm and a leg for a simple yet powerful feature

April 23, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, our apps are simple and affordable, be rest assured that you won't be over-charged for anything.

We're happy to see you happy! And please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)