Trust Badge Master

Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust Badges, Payment Icons. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Undertone

I tried a few different free apps for badges and this one was the best. Easy to use, with either custom icons or the ones offered out of the box.

May 27, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know if we can assist with anything on Shopify! Our experts are always standing by to help you!

Fast Fruit Srl

very good! also customers service help me very quick! now I can use the icons on my website even without receiving payment directly but just with payment on delivery

May 26, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Please reach out if you need any assistance! We are always standing by to help. :)

Catrendy Collections

Although the app's trust badge is cool but I am not sure why sometimes, the changes made in the app are updated late on the live website.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback and leaving us a 5-star review! Our team will get in touch with you shortly regarding your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right for you!

estró creation

Bellissima App!!! consigliatissima a tutti! se vuoi aumentare le tue conversioni usa questa app in quanto ti da sicurezza ai tuoi cllienti

May 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

mamatabushi

I received awesome help especially by Sanjay. Very happy with the Free Trust Badge Master and the way it looks on my page!

May 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialist, Sanjay! He will be thrilled to hear what you wrote! So thank you for making his day!

Happy Selling :)

On Prime Meats

good app, clean layout, definitely helped my site out. will be looking for more products from this maker.

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Feel free to contact us anytime you need our assistance!

Four The Seasons

Thanks for this app and it will be indispensable.
We love it and it's easy to use on your shopify account.

Boujee Beauty

great app i used it to addd every trust bad and payment icon there was and its free so ya pretty great for a new store

May 15, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Have a beautiful day!

Maya Kaia

GREAT AND EASY TO USE . WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND TRY MORE TO MAKE SUCH NICE APPS AND THANKS THAT YOU LET US TO USE IT FOR FREE

May 15, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words about our app and we always try and keep a version of our app always free. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Minnie Way's

I am very pleased with this app. Its very easy to use. Make your store look professional. Highly recommend

May 15, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Please don't hesitate to reach out, if you need any assistance, we're always standing by to help!

Have a beautiful day! :)