Trust Badge Master

Trust Badges | Payment Icons

$4.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HarmoNeck

While the app workings itself met my expectations, it was nearly impossible to embed the badges on my selling page. The problem was that Shopify auto-'corrects' this part of the embedding code:

'hulkapps-trust-icons'
into
"hulkapps-trust-icons"

Thus rendering updating the badges impossible. I considered using the feedback function but I'm not going to fill in a big form for a simple issue, and I thought people should know beforehand.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for your feedback!
If you are still experiencing this issue please contact us at support@hulkapps.com

Romantic Gesturez

I'm deleting the app. Won't seem to actually show up unless I keep going thru this review form. But your app isn't recognizing the review is submitted

April 10, 2020

Thanks so much in advance, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Just Caribbean 365

didn't work for me, my oage was left with a huge black X and search icon, couldnt see anything but that until i removed the app

March 3, 2022

Hi there!
Thanks for reaching out and writing us your valuable feedback.
If you are still experiencing this issue please feel free to contact our exceptional Experience team, I am sure they'll be of help!