Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

Ordinary Arm

badges are showing where i want them but "Customize icon desktop and mobile settings" are not updating? need reduce sizes so they sit on 1 row, any help...?

July 21, 2020

Hi, there, we're sorry that the badges are not showing exactly where you wanted. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

Our expert, Bhavya, has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon!

immunitti

About explore the effects and benefits of the app. Hope to enjoy it ...all the way! Nice one still!

CeyBoo

I just add my site, i will publish progress soon, anyway look like good app, it is free to use for new business

Scruff Neck Massager

it needs to embed the code itself.....................................................................................

homegym

Very good app, the only thing is that it doesn't let me delete some badges and change them for others

June 23, 2020

Thank you! Please let us know what we can do better to deserve a 5-star review from you!

NZ Quantum Healing

I am new to this app and so will update this review when I am one month down the track, I must say it was pretty easy to install so that was pretty cool

geeksnmore

Good app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 7, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this sweet message. Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Cece Ell

It was kind of difficult to add the Trust Badges to my products. I tried several times and even had to go to a different lap top to get to the next check mark. At this time I'm not sure if the badges have been added to my checkout and products page.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers. We can’t fix the past but you have my personal commitment to improving the app to deal with these issues.

But until then, could you please reach out to our team for assistance!

le temps du shopping

Bonjour,

l'application à t'elle un beug ?
impossible à télécharger