Trust Badge Master

Trust Badge Master

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 22, 2022

Good app by allowing me to create multiple icons to secure trust with customers, never thougnt i woul

TheSafetyLock™
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
December 10, 2022

I just downloaded TRUST BADGE MASTER
thanks for the app. it helped my online store to get more credibility :)

Efeito Destiny
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
HulkApps.com replied December 22, 2022

Hi there, thank you for recognizing our app as a valuable feature to your Shopify store.
In case you have some improvement on your mind so we can reach the 5th star as well, please let us know at any time :)
Thank you!

December 10, 2022

it was a good app,it helped me with adding the payment icons as secure payments icons on my store and great

Shoparlo
Israel
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
HulkApps.com replied December 22, 2022

Thank you for finding our app to be useful to your Shopify store, we appreciate your valuable feedback!

November 2, 2022

Only just installed app a few minutes ago. Looks like it will work out well, but I would like to see some smaller trust badges - the ones in the app now are quite large and a bit glaring to look at. Update later..,

Forest River Soaps
Time spent using app: 4 days
HulkApps.com replied November 2, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your opinion on our app. We are consulting with our Product Owner in regards to the size of the badges and our product owner will be reaching out to you to collect some ideas from your end. Thank you for helping us improve our app :)

December 9, 2021

La instalación es sencilla y el soporte técnico muy rápido en contestar y solucionar problemas. No hay iconos en español

EkanaShop
Spain
Time spent using app: 19 days
HulkApps.com replied July 6, 2022

¡Gracias por las amables palabras!
Tenemos una hoja de ruta donde puedes agregar tus ideas para futuras actualizaciones, ¿por qué no agregas íconos en español allí?

October 13, 2020

It took them couple of days to fix what I needed but I will definitely recommend it.
Collaborative nice customer service team!

Innovation Nation Store
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review.

There is a lot of rush at the moment, but we sincerely hope to resolve your queries promptly and accurately next time.

Thank you so much for your patience!

October 9, 2020

I am new on this App. My review is entirely meaningless. After some time of working with the App I will be in a position to review it.

Norindmed Convenient Shopping
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
HulkApps.com replied October 12, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review. We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions about our app when you are ready!

Edited July 30, 2020

Priyanka, a customer service representative was very responsive and helpful. She helped program the code in for me and provided videos to help implement functions. Thank you so much for offering these services!

Chloe Leigh Designs
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
HulkApps.com replied July 31, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists! Priyanka is a really hard-working expert!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

July 8, 2020

ok app for trust badge in shopify and free for all shopify store at live any help full store integration app

butani exim
India
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
HulkApps.com replied July 8, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to have you in our Family! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any queries.

Thank you and have a great day ahead!

July 2, 2020

is ok it works is ok it works is ok it works is ok it works is ok it wois ok it works rks is ok it works

JumboBikes
Singapore
Time spent using app: 1 day
HulkApps.com replied July 2, 2020

Please let us know if we can improve anything to get 5-stars from you!