Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

Claribelskincare.com

Looks good, works well. Like that you can customize the colors and sizes. Didn't find the tutorial on code placement, but the icons are located in an acceptable location at this moment. Thank you!

May 11, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We can help you in placing your embed code to the desired location, Please get in touch with our team on support@hulkapps.com.

Thank you!

ONSRA California

Great service, they helped me with the implementation of the trust footer and were very responsive. Definitely recommended

April 19, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

DnK Wild Band Merchandiser

Great app, does just what I want and customer service is awesome.
Definitely give this one a go....................................

April 6, 2021

Thank you so much!!

Katie Kismet

So far so good - I had trouble getting the badges to show up, but the customer service I received was friendly and super quick. The issue was fixed within a day and I plan to continue using the app.

Snuggle Beans Store

Best trust badges out there! Their customer support is on the ball, had my issues fixed on the same day.

March 30, 2021

This review made our day! Thank you so much for your review!

The Braiding Circle

Amazing app, and really helpful support team. Thank you so much for being awesome and helpful :-) .....

February 26, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

Have a great weekend!

Spotted

Very responsive customer support team and ready to help in every moment. Badges look very cool - recommended

January 18, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our badges! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Joyeria La Esmeralda

Excellent app! Easy to install. There are 2 things to mention that we really like about these guys: 1.- Service: They answer fast, always friendly and very professional. They solved our request in no time. 2.- The app works great for us. We really like that you can customize the badges, we can change colors, style, you can have badges displayed in the home page or in the product´s pages. These app fits great for our Jewelry online store.

November 1, 2020

Have a beautiful day!

Steri-Wand

They go out of their way to assist you and fix it for you! Kudos to their customer service and shoutout to SANJAYSINH for helping me out. Definitely recommend this app

October 27, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Sanjay was able to help you out with getting your badges setup properly.

Peter's Vaults

It's pretty easy to use and when I got in touch with them on an issue that I had jumped the gun on, they actually got back to me right away. Once I went to reply to them, I realized it was my lack of patience Highly recommended

October 12, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! Thank you for your patience! :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23