Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

Romantic Gesturez

Really great app. Works smooth and performed like a champ. I will come back with another review soon

April 10, 2020

Thanks so much in advance, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

ChromaKeySuit.com

Great, simple app! I was quickly able to load my own trust badges and dropped the code snippet where I wanted on my product pages. Took me 10 minutes tops. Works perfect.

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It is actually really simple to add a line of code and get your badges appear beautifully on any website.

Bamagate

Useful and helpful. We can directly apply the code to desired location easily and customize as required.

April 6, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words about our product. Our apps are built on 3 key objectives: Quality, Value & Simplicity! We hope our product could live up to your expectations.

Please reach out if you need any assistance! We are always standing by to help. :)

Swanky Baby

Awesome App. Sleek Designs! Very happy to have it on my shopify store! I found the integration to be a bit complicated but figuring it out

April 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app. We appreciate the kind words about our products. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Petit Paw Store

Great and easy to use app with nice badge designs. Definitely recommend. perfect customer service too

April 3, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Luxise Online

Easy to integrate. Free to use. Plus if you check out their website, they have lots more to offer. Looks like a good company that will help me when I need it (affordable) as my business grow.

April 2, 2020

This review made our day! <3

LittlEARTHemp Exchange LLC

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us. We can't wait to collaborate with you!

Stay safe!

Macon Clothing

Awesome app and features, huge difference from other budges app, worth the try. Also they helped me to customize my html code. Very satisfied

March 31, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Have a beautiful day!

Eye Zone Usa

Very easy to use and many options to choose from! I DEFINITELY recommend for beginners or experienced retailers. Badges are a great customer attraction!

March 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Have a beautiful day!

KidsRoomTreasures.com

I have no coding experience and was able to add the badges where I needed without any assistance at all! I like that I can customize one of the colors on the badges so they match my theme. Easy to use, install and implement. Thank you for providing this free app!

March 30, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12