Badgify

Badgify

by AT Develops

Badgify your store Products

Simply The Best Toys and Gifts

I've been working with this app (and the team) for some time now - with ups and downs. I'm now more than happy with it - it seems that most of my 'problems' were caused by my not understanding the (I think) unclear terminology used, regarding Automatic and Manual badges.
However - finally sussed it when I realised what was going on. Turns out it's much more flexible than I thought, regarding use of badges.
Caveat - I'm using badges to highlight 'ethics' (Recycled', 'Hand Made', 'Eco-Friendly' products, etc.) - and not, in the main, 'New', 'Sale', etc..
It's great how you can add your own badges, use CSS, position them just where you like and also govern when and where they're displayed. It's a very comprehensive app and well worth the U$3.99/mth, relatively speaking.

FutbolMarkt.com

After trying a few different apps we decided to go with Badgify because of the options, flexibility and cost. At the beginning, there were some bugs with the app, but the support team was super fast in providing the necessary fixes. The nice thing about the app is that you can create your own badges using svg code, which works better than regular jpg images with different browsers and on mobile devices.

Highly recommended the app and the app developer!

MIXTEA®

When I installed the app was not work on my theme, but the support team was really fast and helpful, now everything it's ok... Recommended!

Cuando instale en mi sitio, no funcionaba la app con mi template así que el equipo de soporte hizo los ajustes de manera expedita, fueron de gran ayuda. Ahora todo funciona de maravilla... Recomendados!

American Heritage Mint and Bullion

More affordable than the other apps that offer flairs/badges with even better functions. Definitely worth the cost.

Velvette Deluxe

Great app, fantastic support and easy to use! Presents a great suite of customization options, making it a much more powerful option compared to similar apps. Look no further.