Bag: Cart Drawer

Bag: Cart Drawer

by Bag

The #1 shopping cart for the best checkout experience.

Tío Highlighter

I think that this APP is very useful for business, I recommend this APP!! Is very easy to use and you can do a lot of thing!

5280 Games

Really impressive and polished app. A great addition to my store and the ability to have an up sell option is huge. Love this app.

Earler

So underrated. Love the simplicity, works with every theme.
Maybe an email collection could be cool?

May 16, 2021

Thank you so much! I've thought about adding an in-cart email collection offer! Haven't yet had the chance to look into what will be involved to integrate it, but it's definitely something I am considering. Appreciate the input :)

Shakoolie

5 stars all around. The simplicity during the checkout process really highlights whatever deal your store is pushing, and seamlessly raises ACV. We've tried many checkout apps, but this one gets it right.

Exalier

I really like it as it looks good and really fits the image I had when I was designing my store. It works without a hitch and I definitely recommend it!

Pinguino Underwear

Have been using Bag for a couple of weeks now, and it's one of the best-executed and cleanest products I've used for my store. Ryan is also really responsive and open to user feedback. Cannot wait to see how the product evolves!

Molleni

Amazing app for in cart cross-sells ! This app has significantly increased my conversion rate and my AOV. It was effective the day I installed it. Also the in cart progress bar for free shipping or gift as boosted my AOV.