Banggood‑Dropshipping App

US/UK/CZ/ES/AU/CN warehouses products, One-Key published, Free

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC

I tried this app before, un-installed it for some reason, but I decided to give it another try. I was not able to log into my old account, and I could not create a new account because the email was already in use. I reached out to support but nobody ever replied. Un-installed the app again, and I'm not even gonna bother with it ever again. Useless.

znarhomes

I thought this app is good as it is but then as I try to push selected products to my store it is not going through like there is a bug on the app. Also, I can see that the inventory is going out of stocks even if it is on Australian warehouse or china warehouse and still they are selling. I don't want to sell products that are out of inventory which I will be facing with my future customers that will ruin my business. I better switch to other better dropshipping apps than using this app.

Buytterfly

Location Greece

I do not recommend ! Nothing works as it should. They still have a bug on their app store. End-of-life products do not change status in shopify. For 4 months on their website there is a product visible in stock, and when I wanted to order it, I couldn't because it really is zero, I asked when it would be and when it was going to be, and the status still says that it is in stock. Not only that, there are many products that are very expensive, the price is much higher than others, and only once a year is dropshippers discounted. On the email IF they reply after weeks (I wrote from 7, they replied to 4), a
support does not help at all, they say to write an email. I got my first order from my shop after more than 3 months! I'm slowly running away ... sorry, but it's impossible to work like that.