Banner Slider ‑ Image Slider

Banner Slider ‑ Image Slider

by NDNAPPS

42+ banner slider styles: image slider, slideshow, 3D slider

OPTIVEN

This app will make the Gallery that I'm building much more organized with a slider for each category instead of just a page full of pictures. Seems pretty easy to edit and add pics so far.

equestroom

I'm using this without the slider feature. It's easy enough to disable the slider and I prefer to use it this way with only one photo in each "slider" since I place images at several places in my pages and this makes the images very neat looking and their sizes very uniform. I can also put descriptions above them using my preferred background and text colors.

Mountz Jewelers

Image Slider is great, works well with my site and the customisation is perfect, not too much and not too little. The communication from the Support Team is second to none and they've helped me out with every issue I have come across. Couldn't ask for a better service. I will be using other apps from NDNAPPS in the future 100%.

Croquetero

I am very happy with this app. I love how you can set dates for banners to appear! My company fixes iPhones and iPads as well as Computers and we love to put some of our services on sale and having that date option is wonderful! Easy setup! Love it!

Cover Alpha Comics

I must say that I was absolutely spoiled by the attentive support provided by the developer. I had an issue with the Slideshow Parallax slider and the team went over and beyond to adjust the App. Now it is working beautifully.

KingKaunahawaiianshirts

I was frustrated with my current banner app and only being able to upload one picture at a time. When you're dealing with any number of pictures it's so tedious. Looking for a better solution, I had found Banner Slider - Image Slider by NDNAPPS. After installing and using the app with the bulk upload feature I'm super impressed with it's simplicity and now functionality as well. Saves me TONNES of time compared to by old banner app.

Shop Vinyl Design a Devier's company

If you want a clean and eye catching look on your website, Banner Slider - Image Slider by NDNAPPS is the way to go. I love this app my website looks amazing. The customer service is the best. They helped me setup my store and was so patient and concerned about my complete happiness. I highly recommend this app. I'm a very happy customer.

advancescaffold

I must say that I was absolutely spoiled by the attentive support provided by the developer. I had an issue with the Carousel slider by my fault and the team went over and beyond to adjust the App. Now it is working beautifully.

GLOVEBOOST

Max really helped me with the banner slider app. I have never done this before and he made everything extra easy and special for me. Thank you so so much!

Magic Toast

This banner app will make the Gallery that I'm building much more organized with a slider for each category instead of just a page full of pictures. Seems pretty easy to edit and add pics so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5