Free Banner Slider by NDNAPPS

Free Banner Slider by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

42+ banner slider styles: slideshow, image gallery, 3D slider

Fashion Cart Online

Great Slider, excellent support.

They did everything we asked to customize our slider, even beyond that.

5+ stars

BESTPICK.IN

This is a great app. It works great on mobile & tablet devices. There are a plethora of options to choose from and it gives you great flexibility in your store. Support is responsive and communicates well.

Pogi's Pet Supplies

Thanks Max for your support.
The app is perfect and works without any problem !
Nices display modes to choose, i recommend the app!

GirlStyleHQ™

Very nice banner slide app. Easy to configure. The support team is also great and supportive, allows the app to be customized further.

fcpswholesale.com

I nearly gave up on using Shopify because I could not find a theme that had a decent product slider...and then I found Banner Slider by ndnapps team. You saved my business model :) Highly recommended!!

YoSola Boutique

Great app to automatically add and remove banners! Love the scheduling function as it allows us to set up banners in advance and have others come off.

Vancouverislandjewellers

Great app!!! Easy to set up. But I had a small issue with css, I sent a support ticket that was answered and fixed within 10 mins, the customer service is amazing with this plugin. Highly recommend.

Gamers Rush

This is an amazing app to use though it does need some getting used to for setting up. The guide needs a bit of an update however after working through shopify's contact errors, I was able to get help from the developer and thank them for sorting out my issues. Great app that does what it promises and great support from the dev team. 5 Stars!

June 13, 2019

Hi,

Thanks you for using our app and your review.
Sorry for your experience with our user guide!
If you have any question or issue with our app, feel free to contact me or anyone else on our support team at any time. We're always here to help you in any way we can. We'd be more than happy to help you.

We are lucky to have you. Thanks again for being such a fantastic customer!
Regards,
NDNAPPS TEAM

Photo Savings

I really love this app. I created a landing page for my T-Shirt designs and having a sliding banner really made the page pop! The app is so very simple to use and so easy to integrate with my Shopify store. I highly recommend it.

SiiStore.com

I used another slider before but it is not good, so I tried Banner Slider by NDNAPPS. Everything is fine for me.
Great app and great support! Recommend!

Previous 1 3 4