Banner Slider by ndnapps

Banner Slider by ndnapps

by NDNAPPS

More nice responsive banner slider, slideshow, image gallery.

Reign of Judges Movie, LLC

I used this banner slider app to add embedded it to many product page. It worked great and allowed for lots of customization.

VogueCam

Easy to use and very nice on the eyes. Love this banner slider app and look forward to many years of uses. hope this helps

PaintballDeals.com

What a Stunning APP - It does what it is supposed to do, looks amazing on my website and is SUPER EASY to use! Thanks to whoever created it! Absolutely LOVE IT! 5 STARS TO YOU!!! NO reason not to use it :) One of my favourite APPS right now!

The Soul Patty

This is a great app! It is so easy to use and the support team has answered my questions quickly and gone way above and beyond to help me accomplish what I was trying to do.

Petology Natural Dog Grooming Products

This banner slider extension is exactly what we need. Easy to install. The variety of sliders is astonishing, and provide every merchant or eCommerce provider with the most trendy and modern look for their site.
I receive excellent suppor, the process and support provided by this developer are extremely fast and professional. I would suggest this product to anyone.