Banner Slider ‑ Image Slider

Banner Slider ‑ Image Slider

by NDNAPPS

42+ banner slider styles: image slider, slideshow, 3D slider

HTECH CONNECTED

Very easy to use, many options available. They also have many other apps available, which some I use at my website, at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Remnant Studios

I have to say i really like this app. When i started creating my website using a free theme, i was worry about how my product images will look like. This application makes them be organized in a carousel gallery and i love it. thanks, very recommend.

Radha Beauty

Great app! Very easy to use and brings a lot of value to my online store. Definitely recommended.

Weekend Offender

Really great app, just what we wanted! A lot of banner apps try to over-complicate things, but NDN Apps does it perfectly... and with fast and responsive customer service. Thanks again!

Utuur

I have tried a number of shopify image slider plugins and this app is by far the best value when it comes to functionality and ease of set-up and use. Highly recommend.

Fit Print Bros

I have to say i really like this app. When i started creating my website using a free theme, i was worry about how my product images will look like. This application makes them be organized in a carousel gallery and i love it. thanks, very recommend !

RS Automotive Vertriebs GmbH & Co. KG

I have been using Shopify for a few months now, and it is the several apps from NDNAPPS that make it all come together for me. My sites look professional, AND the slider allows me to customize each page exactly as I want. I would not only recommend this app, but any of the apps I have used from NDNAPPS. Shopify is quite limited without them. I am 56 years old and all the apps I am utilizing from this company couldn't be any easier!

bownenterprises

I have tried a number of shopify slider plugins and this app is by far the best value when it comes to functionality and ease of set-up and use. Highly recommend.

Hule Caps

Very bad app. The app damaged the whole theme and now I have to pay a programmer to fix it. Don't recommend it!

November 24, 2019

Hi!

Thank you for installing and experiencing our app. We are also sorry for what you encountered after installing this application.

Apps related to the interface, sometimes there are unwanted conflicts with the template. We also look forward to your understanding.

When encountering application-related issues, all our customers contact us first. We are sorry that you did not do that, we are always ready to help you fix the issues.

If you could give us one more chance to help our app work well on your website, we would appreciate it!

Best regards,

Wapiti Deals

The app is SO easy to install and configure, its a case of install it on your shopify store and use it straight away. Well designed, easy to follow instructions. Would recommend this, great price for such a good app for your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6