Free Banner Slider by NDNAPPS

Free Banner Slider by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

42+ banner slider styles: slideshow, image gallery, 3D slider

GLOVEBOOST

Max really helped me with the banner slider app. I have never done this before and he made everything extra easy and special for me. Thank you so so much!

Magic Toast

This banner app will make the Gallery that I'm building much more organized with a slider for each category instead of just a page full of pictures. Seems pretty easy to edit and add pics so far.

Belleve Botanicals

Banner Slider is great, works well with my site and the customization is perfect, not too much and not too little. The communication from the Support Team is second to none and they've helped me out with every issue I have come across. Couldn't ask for a better service.
Thank You!

Zodiacmart

Excellent banner slide app.
I was looking for such application for so long. Thanks................

TXT JAPAN OFFICIAL SHOP

I nearly gave up on using Shopify because I could not find a theme that had a decent product slider...and then I found Banner Slider by ndnapps. You saved my business model :) Highly recommended!!

Fashion Cart Online

Great Slider, excellent support.

They did everything we asked to customize our slider, even beyond that.

5+ stars

BESTPICK.IN

This is a great app. It works great on mobile & tablet devices. There are a plethora of options to choose from and it gives you great flexibility in your store. Support is responsive and communicates well.

Pogi's Pet Supplies

Thanks Max for your support.
The app is perfect and works without any problem !
Nices display modes to choose, i recommend the app!

GirlStyleHQ™

Very nice banner slide app. Easy to configure. The support team is also great and supportive, allows the app to be customized further.

fcpswholesale.com

I nearly gave up on using Shopify because I could not find a theme that had a decent product slider...and then I found Banner Slider by ndnapps team. You saved my business model :) Highly recommended!!

Previous 1 3 4