Banner Slider ‑ Image Slider

Banner Slider ‑ Image Slider

by NDNAPPS

42+ banner slider styles: image slider, slideshow, 3D slider

Remnant Studios

I have to say i really like this app. When i started creating my website using a free theme, i was worry about how my product images will look like. This application makes them be organized in a carousel gallery and i love it. thanks, very recommend.

Radha Beauty

Great app! Very easy to use and brings a lot of value to my online store. Definitely recommended.

Weekend Offender

Really great app, just what we wanted! A lot of banner apps try to over-complicate things, but NDN Apps does it perfectly... and with fast and responsive customer service. Thanks again!

Utuur

I have tried a number of shopify image slider plugins and this app is by far the best value when it comes to functionality and ease of set-up and use. Highly recommend.

Hule Caps

Very bad app. The app damaged the whole theme and now I have to pay a programmer to fix it. Don't recommend it!

November 24, 2019

Hi!

Thank you for installing and experiencing our app. We are also sorry for what you encountered after installing this application.

Apps related to the interface, sometimes there are unwanted conflicts with the template. We also look forward to your understanding.

When encountering application-related issues, all our customers contact us first. We are sorry that you did not do that, we are always ready to help you fix the issues.

If you could give us one more chance to help our app work well on your website, we would appreciate it!

Best regards,

Wapiti Deals

The app is SO easy to install and configure, its a case of install it on your shopify store and use it straight away. Well designed, easy to follow instructions. Would recommend this, great price for such a good app for your store.

OPTIVEN

This app will make the Gallery that I'm building much more organized with a slider for each category instead of just a page full of pictures. Seems pretty easy to edit and add pics so far.

equestroom

I'm using this without the slider feature. It's easy enough to disable the slider and I prefer to use it this way with only one photo in each "slider" since I place images at several places in my pages and this makes the images very neat looking and their sizes very uniform. I can also put descriptions above them using my preferred background and text colors.

Mountz Jewelers

Image Slider is great, works well with my site and the customisation is perfect, not too much and not too little. The communication from the Support Team is second to none and they've helped me out with every issue I have come across. Couldn't ask for a better service. I will be using other apps from NDNAPPS in the future 100%.

Croquetero

I am very happy with this app. I love how you can set dates for banners to appear! My company fixes iPhones and iPads as well as Computers and we love to put some of our services on sale and having that date option is wonderful! Easy setup! Love it!