Banner Slider ‑ Image Slider

Banner Slider ‑ Image Slider

by NDNAPPS

42+ banner slider styles: image slider, slideshow, 3D slider

Shop Vinyl Design a Devier's company

If you want a clean and eye catching look on your website, Banner Slider - Image Slider by NDNAPPS is the way to go. I love this app my website looks amazing. The customer service is the best. They helped me setup my store and was so patient and concerned about my complete happiness. I highly recommend this app. I'm a very happy customer.

advancescaffold

I must say that I was absolutely spoiled by the attentive support provided by the developer. I had an issue with the Carousel slider by my fault and the team went over and beyond to adjust the App. Now it is working beautifully.

Magic Toast

This banner app will make the Gallery that I'm building much more organized with a slider for each category instead of just a page full of pictures. Seems pretty easy to edit and add pics so far.

Belleve Botanicals

Banner Slider is great, works well with my site and the customization is perfect, not too much and not too little. The communication from the Support Team is second to none and they've helped me out with every issue I have come across. Couldn't ask for a better service.
Thank You!

Pogi's Pet Supplies

Thanks Max for your support.
The app is perfect and works without any problem !
Nices display modes to choose, i recommend the app!

GirlStyleHQ™

Very nice banner slide app. Easy to configure. The support team is also great and supportive, allows the app to be customized further.

Gamers Rush

This is an amazing app to use though it does need some getting used to for setting up. The guide needs a bit of an update however after working through shopify's contact errors, I was able to get help from the developer and thank them for sorting out my issues. Great app that does what it promises and great support from the dev team. 5 Stars!

June 13, 2019

Hi,

Thanks you for using our app and your review.
Sorry for your experience with our user guide!
If you have any question or issue with our app, feel free to contact me or anyone else on our support team at any time. We're always here to help you in any way we can. We'd be more than happy to help you.

We are lucky to have you. Thanks again for being such a fantastic customer!
Regards,
NDNAPPS TEAM

Photo Savings

I really love this app. I created a landing page for my T-Shirt designs and having a sliding banner really made the page pop! The app is so very simple to use and so easy to integrate with my Shopify store. I highly recommend it.

SiiStore.com

I used another slider before but it is not good, so I tried Banner Slider by NDNAPPS. Everything is fine for me.
Great app and great support! Recommend!

C'EST LA VIE

I wanted a banner across the top of each of my collection pages and this app was the perfect solution. But most importantly, the customer support was fantastic! I had a few questions and needed a little cross browser formatting and they were very very helpful. They were quick to respond and very polite. I recommend this app and their service to anyone looking for a nice clean banner app.