Banner Slider ‑ Image Slider

Banner Slider ‑ Image Slider

by NDNAPPS

42+ banner slider styles: image slider, slideshow, 3D slider

Filter By Molly-Mae

Rubbish! I installed the plugin and found out that it doesn't suit my needs.
After I uninstalled it then my whole website crashed as it left scripts running that were creating errors.
Watch out after you uninstall this plugin, there are a couple of scripts left in your theme.liquid file. If your website comes up with errors after using this plugin, just remove the last two script lines that have "ndapp" in them.
Hope this helps someone :)

November 25, 2020

Hi,

We are sorry for the problem you encountered. The application related to the interface sometimes still conflicts with the theme, no one application can claim 100% no interface conflicts. For our application, how to fix error when a conflict occurs is very simple and you have done it yourself. There were customers who contacted us about the same problem and we immediately resolved them. Anyway, we thank you for your suggestions to help make our app better and better.

Regards,

Hule Caps

Very bad app. The app damaged the whole theme and now I have to pay a programmer to fix it. Don't recommend it!

November 24, 2019

Hi!

Thank you for installing and experiencing our app. We are also sorry for what you encountered after installing this application.

Apps related to the interface, sometimes there are unwanted conflicts with the template. We also look forward to your understanding.

When encountering application-related issues, all our customers contact us first. We are sorry that you did not do that, we are always ready to help you fix the issues.

If you could give us one more chance to help our app work well on your website, we would appreciate it!

Best regards,