SmartBN: Banner Slider

Many Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery ...

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Bvstore 30245

It works well but need some instructions on how to get my images to fit onto my site

Pry Me

Drag, Drop, Done. It took about 5 minutes to setup and put the code into place. It just work. Great job on this app!

Justdostyle

Awesome App! I would definitely recommend this app to my friends. Simple to use.

Meublemtl Inc

A1 verry satisfied
thanks and a verry professional service

Mccabefineart

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app with great support, especially for a free version!

Koludos 2

Location Mexico

Banner Slider is a great app. It lets you easily include any banner you need in your site without the need of technical expertise or extensive coding. The app features a friendly interfase that lets you customize size and content for your banners and manage them as you need.

Lux Lighting Systems

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Super easy to use and implement. Lots of options!

Lady Shade Sun Care

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

although I am just staring with this...I can see it ease of use and look forward to some good impact

Itotalrepair Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am very happy with this app. I love how you can set dates for banners to appear! My company fixes iPhones and iPads as well as Computers and we love to put some of our services on sale and having that date option is wonderful! Easy setup! Love it!

Fasten Swim

So far this app has been SUPER easy to work with and is EXACTLY what I was looking for. So many great slideshow options and they make it really easy for us non-techy people to use! Would definitely recommend!