SmartBN: Banner Slider

SmartBN: Banner Slider

by Smartify Apps

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

Justdostyle

Awesome App! I would definitely recommend this app to my friends. Simple to use.

Meublemtl Inc

A1 verry satisfied
thanks and a verry professional service

Mccabefineart

Great app with great support, especially for a free version!

Koludos 2

Banner Slider is a great app. It lets you easily include any banner you need in your site without the need of technical expertise or extensive coding. The app features a friendly interfase that lets you customize size and content for your banners and manage them as you need.

Lux Lighting Systems

Super easy to use and implement. Lots of options!

Lady Shade Sun Care

although I am just staring with this...I can see it ease of use and look forward to some good impact

Itotalrepair Com

I am very happy with this app. I love how you can set dates for banners to appear! My company fixes iPhones and iPads as well as Computers and we love to put some of our services on sale and having that date option is wonderful! Easy setup! Love it!

Fasten Swim

So far this app has been SUPER easy to work with and is EXACTLY what I was looking for. So many great slideshow options and they make it really easy for us non-techy people to use! Would definitely recommend!

Fashion4u2

Great APP!!! Great for getting customers to your store.

Vapour Merchant

This is a very clever tool to have, it is very easy to use and user friendly. Will highly recommend this app