Banner Slider by Secomapp

Banner Slider by Secomapp

by Secomapp

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

Barrygbattle

I wanted a banner across the top of each of my collection pages and this app was the perfect solution. But most importantly, the customer support was fantastic! I had a few questions and needed a little cross browser formatting and they were very very helpful. They were quick to respond and very polite. I recommend this app and their service to anyone looking for a nice clean banner app.

High Spirits Flutes

A great app that's easy to set up and maintain, but even more importantly, Secomapp's customer service is amazing. Fast, thorough, and incredibly helpful. They provide the best 3rd-party app support I've experienced while working on our Shopify site. Thank you Thierry, you're doing a great job supporing your app and your customer base!

Videotree

Great selection of banners. Great service and support too when I needed it :)

Vidafuel

I needed a customization on my app and Thierry helped quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend!

Iprint Online

Thanks Thierry for your support.
The app is perfect and works without any problem !
Nices display modes to choose, i recommend the app

Zelvy Carbon

Really good. Lots of options.

But what I really love it for is being able to use full width images across the screen at any point on a page. This gives the feeling of a really high end design.

Great job!

Cmfr 2

Great app! Easy to setup and configure and the support team is top-notch in terms of quick responses. They accommodated our numerous questions and customization requests quickly and professionaly. Highly recommend!

Assortedkits

This is a great app. It works great on mobile & tablet devices. There are a plethora of options to choose from and it gives you great flexibility in your store. Support is responsive and communicates well.

African Botanics

Great support, highly recommended.

Luislapegna

Excellent customer service, very quick to respond and help us with further queries!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13