SmartBN: Banner Slider

SmartBN: Banner Slider

by Smartify Apps

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

Test Store V 01

Great tool for displaying featured products

Chie135

brilliant slick - so lucky to find this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metalsmiths Ca

Great app to automatically add and remove banners! Love the scheduling function as it allows us to set up banners in advance and have others come off.

Jardin Flowers

Great app with many options! SEO friendly.

Crosschic

This App is awesome. The possibility to create pages with liquid Banner Slider give you the chance to manage mobile pages very quickly in responsive mode. In CrossChic.com we use it from the birth to manage all the photo gallery. The Customer service is fast and awesome.

Good job!
-Valeria

Mikshati1

Super!
Great app, super easy to use, flexible.. I am using it for the main banner,pages and blog...10/10

Mindi Oaten Art

Thanks Thierry for your support!
5/5 for tech support and the app itself, easy to use and works awesome on our shop.
Nice work!

Barrygbattle

I wanted a banner across the top of each of my collection pages and this app was the perfect solution. But most importantly, the customer support was fantastic! I had a few questions and needed a little cross browser formatting and they were very very helpful. They were quick to respond and very polite. I recommend this app and their service to anyone looking for a nice clean banner app.

High Spirits Flutes

A great app that's easy to set up and maintain, but even more importantly, Secomapp's customer service is amazing. Fast, thorough, and incredibly helpful. They provide the best 3rd-party app support I've experienced while working on our Shopify site. Thank you Thierry, you're doing a great job supporing your app and your customer base!

Videotree

Great selection of banners. Great service and support too when I needed it :)