Banner Slider by Secomapp

Banner Slider by Secomapp

by Secomapp

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

C i t y A r t A p p a r e l

Excellent Customer service and great product. I am very pleased.

DANID TOM design studio

Great APP!
I use this on a few of my web pages to display gallery works, images, and videos in a slider format. It's responsive, easy to install, looks sleek and flows smoothly.
DANID TOM
www.danidtom.com

Rapidrain

Love this app. Banners look great, easy to use and support is very helpful. Definitely Five Stars !!!!!

grippedfitness

Great Slider, excellent support.

They did everything we asked to customize our slider, even beyond that.

5+ stars

The Colours Shop

If something doesn't work with the app at first, contact support and they will sort it out for you. I am really, really impressed with the level of assistance. Thank you very much! Now I have a wonderful full-width slider with gorgeous photos that I can link to the products page. Excellent service.

Rock the Jumpsuit

Great slider app, really easy to use, and looks great. They were super responsive to some questions I had, and went in and made some changes to it for me, so that it matched my colour scheme. Big thumbs up for service.

Luxury Erotica

Great app & easy to use. I love I can adjust the picture sizes... it's effortless.

Paul Labrecque New York

Love this app. Banners look great, easy to use and support is very helpful. Definitely two thumbs up.

Artworkfotoglobal

Great team and Great app !!!
I asked for how to adjust the speed of the scroll slider, and they added
this new feature into the app, now i can adjust the speed as i like.
What a keeper !!!!
Highly Recommended app!

TheDecalDen

I was frustrated with my current banner app and only being able to upload one picture at a time. When you're dealing with any number of pictures it's so tedious. Looking for a better solution, I had found Banner Slider in the app store and emailed them to see if they supported bulk image uploads. They replied saying they would try to add it on the next update but they didn't support it at the moment. I was prepared to continue looking for something else but they emailed me back THE NEXT DAY! saying they had added the bulk upload function to the app. WOW, talk about taking the ball and running with it. After installing and using the app with the bulk upload feature I'm super impressed with it's simplicity and now functionality as well. Saves me TONNES of time compared to by old banner app.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12