SmartBN: Banner Slider

SmartBN: Banner Slider

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 26, 2015

Love this app. Banners look great, easy to use and support is very helpful. Definitely two thumbs up.

Paul Labrecque New York
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 22, 2014

Great team and Great app !!!
I asked for how to adjust the speed of the scroll slider, and they added
this new feature into the app, now i can adjust the speed as i like.
What a keeper !!!!
Highly Recommended app!

Artworkfotoglobal
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 9, 2014

I was frustrated with my current banner app and only being able to upload one picture at a time. When you're dealing with any number of pictures it's so tedious. Looking for a better solution, I had found Banner Slider in the app store and emailed them to see if they supported bulk image uploads. They replied saying they would try to add it on the next update but they didn't support it at the moment. I was prepared to continue looking for something else but they emailed me back THE NEXT DAY! saying they had added the bulk upload function to the app. WOW, talk about taking the ball and running with it. After installing and using the app with the bulk upload feature I'm super impressed with it's simplicity and now functionality as well. Saves me TONNES of time compared to by old banner app.

TheDecalDen
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 12, 2014

If you want a clean and eye catching look on your website BannerSlide by SECOMAPP is the way to go. I love this app my website looks amazing. The customer service is the best. They helped me setup my store and was so patient and concerned about my complete happiness. I highly recommend this app. I'm a very happy customer.

Hair Galore 24
Time spent using app: 25 days
November 12, 2014

I must say that I was absolutely spoiled by the attentive support provided by the developer. I had an issue with the Carousel slider and the team went over and beyond to adjust the App. Now it is working beautifully.

M-SEW
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
November 2, 2014

This is awesome app, great support, congratulations

Trimoda
Brazil
Time spent using app: 24 days
November 2, 2014

Five Star app, already using at my store, great support

Atacado das Roupas